• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~ New Falcon Combo Video! ~

technomancer

Smash Champion
>>>>>>>>>>>>>tHIS iS tHE hOT pOTATOESSSSSSSS
edited for caps lock

Forward hitting Backair DJ Upair pwn
ogfm good **** lol

Why is it like 8 mins long?

PacStrife

Smash Ace
ummm yeah about that, i don't really know why there is like 3 min of black at the end. Just disregard that part. The vid is over when it says FIN~

Thanks for the comments you guys, it means alot :)

thebluedeath1000

Smash Champion
Pac, I'm happy that you finally finished the combo video.

We need to play...meaning, I need to gimp you and make myself feel better.

Great video by the way. Just when you thought PAC!'s falcon couldn't get any gayer...you are proved wrong...

Either get it up for download or send it to me.

Rage.

Smash Ace
Best part was the 3 minutes of Black that I thought maybe there is some really really **** combo thats in here.

confirmed:
there isnt

Tundravalco

Smash Journeyman
if you named any other characters combo vid pretty in pink they would sound really gay but with captain falcon on the other hand he's still the most manly man of them all. nice combo's too ^^

PacStrife

Smash Ace
Thanks everyone for the comments!!! I really appreciate every single one of them and hope many people are enjoying this, I worked hard on it. :)

I like the title, I had it named before I even got all of the clips for the video. Falcon's manly-ness deffinitly had to off set some gayness though lolz.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
I liked this video because unlike most of the other combo vids I've seen before it's not the same **** over and over. The music was well chosen. Those ledge hopped knees were awesome. It looked like you kinda just made up each combo as it went along ( well the longer ones anyways). Good vid.

PacStrife

Smash Ace
The download link has just been added to the first post. So umm ....... enjoy!

Also I would like to say thanks for all the comments again! I think it's funny how people like all the combos to d-air, because it reminds me of fighting Plank not too long ago. He was like "who combos into the dair?" after expecting a knee I believe :) Anyways, thanks again for the comments, they are too good :)

Vall3y

Smash Lord
good video.
lots of fun stuff and overkills other than the 'normal' falcon combos.
i like it

All_Characters

Smash Apprentice
Never thought I'd ever say this, but Isai's got nothing on you (in terms of combos). Judging by the awesomeness of your combos, and the fact that a few of the matches were close, I'm assuming you're weak on defense?

thebluedeath1000

Smash Champion
Hear that Pac, isai has got nothing on ya!..and me beating you means..I can beat isai! lol...

We need to record a few matches, put isai as your tag and put mine azen...no one will know the difference?...lol

no but seriously, we need to record, that part is meant lol.

bigsangs

Smash Cadet
nice, a lot of that stuff ive never seen, the wall jump>knee, thats some crazy stuff,
too bad you used the pink falcon >.< lol

Armoredfish

Smash Rookie
Wow dude you are really good! I like the whole knee kick with falcon. And I didnt mind the music at all I thought it was good. And one thing for sure im doing is downloading the vid and putting it on my ipod

PacStrife

Smash Ace
Thanks for the comments people! I think that I am no where near as good as Isai. I'm ranked 6th in my state and my state is NC, lol. Also, blue death you can't beat me :) One out of every 10 matches don't count as a win and you don't win that much!!!!!!! j/k we can record some if you want to later this summer.

Thanks for all the comments guys and uh I'm no where near as good as isai, at anything, I still get hit :(

thebluedeath1000

Smash Champion
One out of every ten matches?! lol be reasonable, more like every other match!

You know very well the only reason your falcon can touch me is because hes got a crush on marth.

The team battles didn't count though lol....

But yeah, lets record sometime.

technomancer

Smash Champion
Never thought I'd ever say this, but Isai's got nothing on you (in terms of combos). Judging by the awesomeness of your combos, and the fact that a few of the matches were close, I'm assuming you're weak on defense?
If he combos like this and never messes up every match, I think he could take Isai to 1 stock in dittos, maybe go 2-3 against him, but gawd, have you seen Isai ****?

Even the mighty g-reg said he liked it...
G-reg likes all kinds of ****. He's like a tentacle monster :D who plays a fine game of losers pour

Top Bottom