• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Desynch dont kill me plz >__>

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
I just started using Ice climbers the other day but I'd never seen an ice climber player use this desynch. If you use a uair and hit the ground and then buffer a jump, nana comes up a bit slower than popo. If you fastfall the uair and do your double jump just before you hit the ground, nana will land on the ground but popo will do his double jump into the air (you must do an attack so nana does a ground attack while popo does an aerial). Quick, easy, known? I don't know, so don't hurt me.

legion598

Smash Ace
ya the IC boards are relatively flame free due to the cold temperatures and ya they have so many ATs that u can bring up old stuff and no one remembers it

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Not new, but it's fun I'll admit :p I do it in training mode a lot :o

And like other people have said, IC boards are flame-free. Character board about characters that help eachother out, their mainers act the same way :p

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
meep: ic can desynch from anything in brawl except maybe shield. They can even desynch from landing lag alone but its really hard.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
meep: ic can desynch from anything in brawl except maybe shield. They can even desynch from landing lag alone but its really hard.
Beat me to it. You can desynch from landing lag and even hitlag.

Kage Me

Smash Ace
Popo shield, Nana perfect shield might work for that... Nana doesn't get delayed, Popo does.
...You might wanna just shieldgrab in such a case, though.

Top Bottom