• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New combo?

Ryazan

Smash Ace
I couldn't find this anywhere else, so I thought I'd bring it up. I was messing around in training mode when I found the glide attack to Usmash combo. It works best if you start from a distance and glide low. It's a great opener because of the decent damage and low knockback. If you still find a use for it later in the match, it helps to switch the Usmash to a Nair or Uair. I find it useful for approaching and building damage.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Well I pulled a fun "combo" on a CPU while practicing SJR applications.

GlairFairSJRGlairUair. If done at the very end of the stun animation a weak Fair will end fast enough for the SJR and Glair to hit in time. ^_^ I can't wait to get me doing it to Sauna on video.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
I can only hope... It's been difficult to apply against Jasona. v_v

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
All aerials work, including the Glair from what I can tell. In that particular combo I only SJRed the Fair though. ^_^

kupo15

Smash Hero
Well I pulled a fun "combo" on a CPU while practicing SJR applications.

GlairFairSJRGlairUair. If done at the very end of the stun animation a weak Fair will end fast enough for the SJR and Glair to hit in time. ^_^ I can't wait to get me doing it to Sauna on video.
Sorry but is Glair "glide air?" So you are saying you used SJR to perform a second glide attack into Uair?

Top Bottom