• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Character #2 Makes an Entrance!

K

Kinnikuman

interesting I don’t really care 4 gardevoir but now I kinda like him.
Pokemon Trainer is going to be such a cool character because it’s 3 awesome characters in one I can’t wait to be Squirtle!!!!!

K

Kinnikuman

Zombei on gamefaqs made this:

Snorlax

Weight: 5
Speed: 1
Power:5

B: Hyper Beam: Snorlax will charge up a hyper beam in his mouth. The longer you charge, the farther the beam will go. If fully charged, at about 4/12 seconds, the beam will pass through multiple opponents. But you can only use this move once every 10 seconds. 10-30% depending on charge

B: Tackle/ Body Slam: Snorlax will start to run wildly in the direction you chose, arms stretched behind him, stomach out. Anyone you run into will take 10% damage, and be carried along in the attack. Snorlax will run about two bowser lengths, and then trip and fall on his stomach. Anyone hit by the falling will take 5% damage. 1/12 second recovery time. If used in air, snorlax will do pretty much the same thing, but it can only be used as a very minimal recovery move, as he will still fall.

v B: Defense Curl: Snorlax will very quickly sit down and cover his face with his hands. Anybody who attacks snorlax will bounce off quite far and take as much damage as they would have given. This attack last for a while. 5 seconds to be exact. As a trade off, it takes 2 seconds to recover, as Snorlax must stand up again. If used in the air, snorlax will drop quickly to the ground, and anyone hit will take around 10% damage.

^ B: Surf : On the ground, a wave will appear under Snorlax. He will ride the wave on his stomach, as the wave lifts him into the air about the height of luigi. Anyone hit by the wave underneath him will take 13% damage, and anyone hit by the front of snorlax will take 10%.

In the air, the moves a bit different. As a mid-air wave would look quite strange, Snorlax is encased in a bubble of water. The bubble will launch into the air in a manner quite like Fox’s Up B, as it can be directed like that move, but without the start up time. It goes about as far as Fox’s too. Anyone hit by the bubble will take 10% damage. When the move end, the bubble pops, and water falls straight down from snorlax. not much water, but anyone hit by it will still take 5% damage.

W

WeAreVenom

do you guys think that switching in midair would be possible? or do they have to hit the ground to open the pokeball? Sakurai wouldn’t let this character get too overpowered, would he.

W

WeAreVenom

not to keen on surf, and deoxys uses hyper beam. But it not a bad moveset. although i look forward to using snorlax in a pokeball combined with the devil AT. Throw in a pitfall trap for good measure. Poor guys not going anywhere, lol

S

Sneaky 2.0

Kinnikuman: You’re one of the few to refer to Gardevoir as male, not female. Still, I can’t stand calling one an “it” It just seems wrong.

S

Sneaky 2.0

Venom: Well, Sheik was able to switch in midair. Made for easy recoveries back to the stage. Perhaps the one getting switched in will begin just below where the replaced one was, as if the character were sinking.

W

WeAreVenom

i know, its just that from the screenshots it looks like the pokeball opens when it hits the ground.

S

Sneaky 2.0

I see what you mean. This… makes me worry. Am I going to have to play as Charizard only because i’m worried about being knocked sideways?

K

Kinnikuman

There will be a way for you to change in midair it’s not like nothings gonna happen. Charizard is gonna be so beast. I cant wait 2 c some screens with these 3 pokemon in them.

W

WeAreVenom

I’m playing as charizard forever and ever. and yeah, the pokeball thing scares me too

K

Kinnikuman

I’m playing as squrtile! He’ll extinguish Charizard!
G-Blue and WRVenom who are your top 5 fav characters? they don’t have to be confirmed. I will post mine in a second.

K

Kinnikuman

Mine are:
1. Tom Nook
2. Pokemon Trainer
3. Wario
4. Yoshi
5. Pit

I bet that one of the 3 pokes will be really bad, my money is on ivysaur.

S

Sneaky 2.0

Why Ivysaur? Just because they don’t have anything resembling arms?

W

WeAreVenom

1. Ridley
2. Fox
3. Meta Knight
4. Pokemon Trainer
5. Sheik

g2g. i gots company…

S

Sneaky 2.0

I just realized something. In another article here (I think KirbyKid wrote it), elemental effects were discussed. Darkness, electricity, ice freezing opponents, fire breaking out frozen opponents, stuff like that. What if different Pokemon (I only mean the ones trained by Pokemon Trainer, not any independent ones) were susceptible or resistant to elements?

E

EdwardGordon

1. Link
2. Pit
3. Zelda
4. Jigglypuff
5. Ashnard (Fir Emblem)

S

Sneaky 2.0

Let’s not. We want our comments to matter, not just be part of a nondescript sea.

K

Kinnikuman

I say since he’s got wings he will use them.
Will squrtile be able to withdraw in his shell?

M

METROID MAN

OMG FUC*ING GOD DROP IT!
“I KNOW, LETS POST 30 FAKE MOVE SETS” OR “I KNOW, I WANT THE LUCRIO-MON, I HOPE RIDLEY IS IN. I WONDER IF CHARIZARD CAN FLY, WHO HERE WANTS XPHALIOS IN THE GAME? WHAT? OH HES AN OBSQURE CHARECTER NOBODY HAS HEARD OF!
GAMER BLUE, BAYBE COMBINE A COUPLE COMMENTS!
IT TOOK ME 4 MINUTES TO SCROLL THROUGH THIS PAGE, AND 90% OF THIS IS ALL GARBAGE!
so please dont comment sh*t, dont post 30 retarted movesets and PLEASE dont type “ridley=in” that = thing is dumb
holy fuc*in crap….SHUT UP

PHEW

M

Mr fN LeOn

I bet gamerblue nd kinni have 200 comments each dat make no sense wit the topic lol

M

METROID MAN

thank u mr f leon….
by the way…where is that Friend code? Hmmmm?

M

Mr fN LeOn

I haven’t gone on my wii in a while I c if go on later so I can play strikers

M

METROID MAN

What? no your wii code, but now I feel like I TOO am filling the blog with crap…
here is my two sense, it is an interesing charecter, but my prove to be akward. THEY ALL SHARE THE SAME STOCK AND DAMAGE AS IF THEY WERE ONE PERSON…

M

Mr fN LeOn

I don’t kno my wii code outta my head I need to connect my wii to c it nd I think the stamina is not a good idea cause all I want 2 use is squirtle nd master him

S

Sneaky 2.0

Hey, Metroid Man is here.

Metroid, what do you think the site meant by “stamina”? Do you think they meant attack power would decrease, defensive power, jumping power, or speed?

S

Sneaky 2.0

Probably referring to attack. I feel it’s similar to attacks for other characters and how they devalue with use.

K

Kinnikuman

Metroid man that comment was off topic what is your fu*king problem. You think u r all that dontcha nobody put a gun to your head and told u to read all the post we are just having fun dude, so why don’t u lighten up. Jeez u act like u have got some sort of power over me have fun with todays update. Devil

S

Sneaky 2.0

Actually, Kinnikuman, the admin just said in the Devil topic that he’s going to ban the people who were spamming if it goes on any longer.

G

Gamer Blue

Mf Nl Leon or whatever it is, my comments aren’t all pointless.

Top Bottom