• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Challenger for Smash Bros Wii U/3DS To Be Announced July 14th

Little-Mac!!

Smash Apprentice
NNID
thedrawingdutch
I would be fine with Rayman to be honest, he is a huge nostalgia guy for me, i played the lum out of Rayman 1, 2 and 3 and M. But if he is not in i do not care at all.

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101
3:40 minutes remain. Can you feel the hype?

Anyways, I really don't want Rayman. Don't get me wrong, I love Rayman. I played his games like they were the last games I would ever get to play. But, we have 3 third parties, and honestly, I think that's enough.

JohannFKNFaust

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SamaelDevonJudd
Switch FC
SW 5644 9593 9010
Okay, so I believe it will be Shulk. Why? the evidence is all there, the retweet and all that, but don't get mad at me, I could be wrong. With that being said... it's a three minute trailer, you really think it'll be all about one character? Hmm... I don't know. It'd be cool if it was maybe Shulk AND Chrom at the same time, as I do believe the Gematsu leak ish... although I'm hoping against Chorus Kids. It'd be cool if Shulk and Chrom were fighting in the trailer, and then it introduces a vetaran, I dunno who but we shall see.

As of recently... a screenshot of a Rayman trophy was released by Sakurai. I kinda feel like that's him saying the reveal might be Rayman. He'd be an amazing edition I suppose. But again, I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure I'm be right. :joyful:We shall see very soon. Cannot wait! :awesome:

Little-Mac!!

Smash Apprentice
NNID
thedrawingdutch
Okay, so I believe it will be Shulk. Why? the evidence is all there, the retweet and all that, but don't get mad at me, I could be wrong. With that being said... it's a three minute trailer, you really think it'll be all about one character? Hmm... I don't know. It'd be cool if it was maybe Shulk AND Chrom at the same time, as I do believe the Gematsu leak ish... although I'm hoping against Chorus Kids. It'd be cool if Shulk and Chrom were fighting in the trailer, and then it introduces a vetaran, I dunno who but we shall see.

As of recently... a screenshot of a Rayman trophy was released by Sakurai. I kinda feel like that's him saying the reveal might be Rayman. He'd be an amazing edition I suppose. But again, I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure I'm be right. :joyful:We shall see very soon. Cannot wait! :awesome:
I'm not really into the using my avatar thing you are doing, could you not please?

Little-Mac!!

Smash Apprentice
NNID
thedrawingdutch
Okay, made my room all dark, 1080/720p HD chosen in youtube, headphones on, and put the video in full screen... now just wait..

DJ3DS

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0602-6256-9118
Gematsuck it.

(Need to find an alternate upload of the video though. Thanks to my terrible internet it cut out quite early through and the Nintendo stream is not refreshing like it suggests)

Ernie3000

Smash Rookie
Watched the reveal live and sadly, Cpt. Falcon was the only character I recognized... Lol not a fan of RPGs myself but every Fire Emblem character is cool! Really looking forward to playing with them! Judging by her moveset; it seems Lucina is the new Roy...

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
Remember that time you guys said Gematsu was real and I was stupid to think that there would be four Fire Emblem characters and none of them would be Chrom? Let me just take a min to bathe in this satisfaction of being right.

JohannFKNFaust

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SamaelDevonJudd
Switch FC
SW 5644 9593 9010
That was amazing, I don't even mind that Chrom is an assist trophy, Robin looks BA :D Lucida sort of looks like a Marth clone to me but I dot think she will be, given what Sakurai has said. Well... the Gematsu leak is out, THANK... GOD...! (Please no Chorus boys xD) I know this won't happen but please give us a Castlevania rep! #SimonBelmontFTW!!! I TOTALLY CALLED C. FALCON BEING CONFIRMED AS A VET THOUGH! WOOT! Also called having two new comers and one vet... of course many did but yeah xD

Top Bottom