• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Brunswick, NJ Smashers

Tha_Doctor

Banned via Warnings
Let me know if anyone in the area is trying to get locked in on some smash. Looking for some competition to practice up!

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
i just moved out of the bruns back home but i'll make the 20 minute drive

and i'm sure weedwack will make the five minute walk

give us details and we'll make it happen

Tha_Doctor

Banned via Warnings
Nice. I was just peeping the map and saw you on it. I'm at Rutgers, and am pretty flexible aside from classes. Let's work something out. Want me to PM you my cell#?

Tha_Doctor

Banned via Warnings
I don't do Facebook or other social media, unfortunately. I'll be around thursday, I'm usually up pretty late (3 or 4am). I won't be around this weekend, but pretty much any night next week works for me.

breakthrough

Smash Journeyman
If you're ever up for the 1 1/2 hour-ish drive to West Chester, PA feel free to hit me up. I could maybe get Bloodpeach to come from Philly, or maybe offer him some gas money for a ride there to play once in awhile. I've played plenty with Cobr and Weedwack up here, and was just at Weedwack's house just the other day after the tournament.

Tha_Doctor

Banned via Warnings
Doylestown and King of Prussia are home for me, so that really isn't out of conceivablility. It's an easy drive. Perhaps one of the upcoming weekends

weedwack

Smash Journeyman
Pm'd you my cell. I live on college ave. I could probably play tomorrow night if you're down.

Top Bottom