• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Bowser Looking for Tech

-Maddox-

Smash Cadet
Hi, I've been playing around with bowser lately and might want to pick him up in 3.5. I've looked around this board a bit but haven't been able to find one concise thread with all the bowser techs and tricks. If someone could give me a run down of all of bowsers advanced techniques or point me in the direction of one I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!

Abeebo

Smash Journeyman
Welcome! You're definitely right about the lack of a centralized database for Bowser tech and info. Maybe in the near future one of us will make a master guide once we're more familiar with 3.5 as a whole.

For now, feel free to read up on the few guides around here that some have already created. Any one of these guides won't teach you everything, but each one will teach you something. The Bowser General Discussion and the 3.5 Changes threads also have useful information that you may not find in a current guide. Also, learn to Fortress Hog and stop rolling so much. Happy training!

N0PE

Smash Cadet
NNID
m0t0_dr0id28
To get you started, a solid metagame is to take the low ground at all times, never stick around on platforms. Like, ever.

Also, you can cancel Down+B by jumping out of it at the apex of the jump (the top of it). This is really handy for when you want to chase the opponent right after you've sent them upward! Cancel the Down+B and follow with a Fair or Uair depending on how fast they fall.

Top Bottom