• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NEW Bowser Combos Discovered!!!

Hank McCoy

Smash Ace
Ok this is a compilation of bowser combos me and bigd have discovered with the turtle.

BigD's bowser combo =
klaw > fthrow > (IF THEY DONT DI PROPERLY) uair > it is possible to then regrab klaw or whatever if they dont di that uair.

5150 bowser combo =
ok what i discoverd is at like 20-27% u can uair on the ground to FSMASH....... GUARANTEED if they dont di or di towards you. im not sure about forward di but probalby not possible.

NOW FORM VOLTRON!!!!!!!!!!

combining the two we get:

"THE BEAST"
klaw > fthrow > (IF THEY DONT DI PROPERLY) uair > (IF THEY DONT DI PROPERLY) FSMASH

gg bowser players i dont even play this character and ive contributed more to him than gimpyfish ahs rofl.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
the fsmash one isn't new i've done it and its in a video (some random cpu combo video by a japanese player) and its rarely useful, but its pretty cool i guess.

the klaw up air klaw "chain" i've been doing for like 9 months its too good

get it? you didn't make up anything new for the character at all? sorry, void.

Hank McCoy

Smash Ace
the fsmash one isn't new i've done it and its in a video (some random cpu combo video by a japanese player) and its rarely useful, but its pretty cool i guess.

the klaw up air klaw "chain" i've been doing for like 9 months its too good

get it? you didn't make up anything new for the character at all? sorry, void.
ya uh gg gimpyfish. no johns. did u combine them? no. did u make johns? yes.

hey gimpy, remember when like, you used to come to me asking for bowser advice cuz i was (and still am) an incredible bowse? rofl.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
ROFL 5150 makes threads so funny...

Oh well.. at least he contributed something useful even if it was known :)

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Haha well if its any consolation first time i heard about the klaw f-throw u-air combo :)

Wow thats the first time i got love from 5150, guess it doesn't happen to often :chuckle:

*swells with pride*

Hank McCoy

Smash Ace
Haha well if its any consolation first time i heard about the klaw f-throw u-air combo :)

Wow thats the first time i got love from 5150, guess it doesn't happen to often :chuckle:

*swells with pride*
the klaw fthrow uair klaw wasnt discoverd byme. that was bigd. i just integrated my uair to fsmash into that.

but ya, 5150 gives out <3's to bowser players who show respect, unlike lameshark829. OH **** THATS A NEW ACCOUTN.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Haha he gave away his identity what now..

I personally like this Bowser Combo

F-Smash.. Run Up to them D-throw, F-Smash.. F-smash

Works everytime in training mode.. now to just intergrate it into my game

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i have videos of klaw up air klaw chains on cpus i made like 9 months ago, and the klaw up air fsmash is in a japanese cpu combo video from longer ago than that

GGs you discovered nothing

yeah, i remember when i asked you for advice, and everyone else

i sucked, we all did at some point eh?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtYhZUtsF5Q
thats teh japanese combo video i'm talking about, added about 9 months ago to youtube, and i commented on it shortly after it was made saying i'm adding it to my game, which i did.

mine isn't actually online anywhere, but i suppose i can take a section of it and post it, it was made about 2 months after that video was made

its actually a really cool cf combo haha maybe i'll put it up it was fun to do

i'm uploading it because most of you will whine if i dont lol

some of it is garbs but its fun its me being creative with bowser combos on cpus in my sparetime like 6 months ago XD
i like to make mock videos before i make actual videos, this is just a mock video i never finished but some of you will want it

it shows some things you guys probably haven't seen with bowser like the fair flame cancel thunders (which is really really cool i might add) as well as the klaw up air klaw chain or the klaw -> down b on fast fallers which i've been doing since hawaii because its hilarious (i never do it anymore because, well, it doesn't really ever kill unless they dont di at all at like 130% or osmething like that, i cant remeber, oh wells). the vid will be up soon.

here it is
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjsTAsxebok

sorry 5150

ggz again i guess

Arash

Smash Lord
i don't think it counts as a combo unless it's a guaranteed hit even with all possible DI

though we all know bowser wouldn't have any combos if that were the case...

Hank McCoy

Smash Ace
not true. there are many ways to DI out of falcon combos, but we still call them combos if they get them off.

St. Viers

Smash Champion
wobbles has an interesting post about this very discussion in MD area.

it talks about "true combos" as opposed to "extended combos" (extended combos being ones that can be broken out of but are still combos

Oskurito

Smash Lord
Those vids were cool gimpy. To tell you the truth, I didn't knew that bowser could do that. But most of them can be escaped by DI.

Yeah don't even listen to that Hank mac or whatever. Gimpyfish is the bowser master.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
haha of course they can be escaped with di XD

twas just me messing around like a long long time ago, maybe i'll make a bowser cpu combo video for kicks in my spare time or something XD

Top Bottom