• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NEW ATs ? video is up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lezard

Smash Journeyman
I don't know if this legit but tomorrow between 1pm-!1 30 there will be a vid. however i did a Fsmash attack cancel, meaning i fsmash and cancel the first hit of the fsmash then i did a next Fsmash. well i think so
11-14 secound
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36RfXF5gR4Y

By slowing down the video in sony vegas i realized that is wasn't an actually cancel:ohwell:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Best assumed observation is if your Fsmash got cancelled out with another move, and if u did Fsmash again, but I will wait til u got a vid up, then i will make a better observation.

Lezard

Smash Journeyman
Best assumed observation is if your Fsmash got cancelled out with another move, and if u did Fsmash again, but I will wait til u got a vid up, then i will make a better observation.
i thought maybe he did a move but that wasn't the case it was an actually a cancel i remember trying shield then fmash but the fsmash came out and then the second one which i actually did

Byuusan

Smash Journeyman
im jsut going to assume it a canceled Fsmash due to anotehr move, but it awesome of both of the first hits connect b/c it actually a true combo.

likewise, waiting on vid.

Lezard

Smash Journeyman
Cant wait to put it up guys i wish i could just Wingdash Into tomorrow LOLol

Afropony

Smash Lord
This would be so awesome if it turned out to be some infinite on all the heavy characters and MK.

But like everyone else I'm gonna wait for a video.

Ax00x0

Smash Apprentice
Obviously I'll wait for the vid, but I'm assuming something was cancled. Have had that happened many of times. I've done it 3 times in a row before the f smash actually hit the full way (the first hit of the f smash hit and then cnacled twice before).

Arzengel

Smash Apprentice
Ok i did see it, it was cancelled the second swipe. hmmm really gonna try this out.

kown

Smash Lord
mario doesnt even seem like he does a move.... or he attempts a move but fails....otherwise why would the first hit of fsmash connect? if something were to cancel it shoulda been the first hit of fsmash right?

Cross.

Smash Ace
Mario fireballs and the first hit of the Fsmash connects, but the fireball clangs with the 2nd hit so they cancel each other out. It was all really really close so nobody saw what happened. We slowed it down yesterday and looked at it though and saw everything though and thats what happened.

Arzengel

Smash Apprentice
yeh its true i kinda missed the fireball, it was no cancell... =( i did try many ways still got no results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom