• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New AT! Que Combo!

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
If you were REALLY slick maybe you could do SH double tire dthrow (like the last part of the video) and footstool him again and grab the tire and reset him from there. He might be grounded at that point so i dont know however.

Padô

Smash Lord
If you were REALLY slick maybe you could do SH double tire dthrow (like the last part of the video) and footstool him again and grab the tire and reset him from there. He might be grounded at that point so i dont know however.

You could also after the clap, upthrow the tire and go for another Uair or Waft.

Also, I don't really know if MK can get out of that combo, all of us saw Ally getting a DThrow Tire > Clap > SH DThrow Tire > Clap on M2K, which I assume it's very smart LOL, honestly we are all pretty unsure on what can be and can't be done after the clap and with a tire on your hands.
I'd MAYBE, MAYBE, if the MK predicts it he can mash the Cstick up and get out of it with an Uair.

KPRIME, where you at.

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
Thats actually not a bad idea pado but im afraid the upthrow might be too slow. I would probably

tire throw
clap
regrab tire bite
glidetoss throw and hope it either hits him or you can chase his escape

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Fthrow - Nair - Nair is a true combo. Obviously reading the airdodge into a Dair is a read.
fthrow>nair>nair is a true combo? Since when? But I guess it's pointless to question the things you say about Marth. However, I'm highly skeptical of it being a combo.

.JaSoN.

Smash Rookie
Que are u going to make another video of the combo but with different follow ups?

iRJi

Smash Champion
Que are u going to make another video of the combo but with different follow ups?
He is going to make another video, but as of right now he has a personal issue he is attending too.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
You can evade it with regular DI. In which case Nair can be comboed into other moves, like Fsmash or Uair. He could have even true comboed that second Nair into run off Fair. However, I would agree that since DSF had fail DI, he picked the best option.

EDIT: and now I remember I'm not in the Marth boards.

Padô

Smash Lord
Thats actually not a bad idea pado but im afraid the upthrow might be too slow. I would probably

tire throw
clap
regrab tire bite
glidetoss throw and hope it either hits him or you can chase his escape
I tested here Fiction. You don't have to Uthrow the tire you can just CStick DownThrow it and I'm sure you can follow up with a Uair and a Fart, not sure about Dair... Probably bite would work.

Asa

Smash Hero
when i try to do the dthow - airodge - 2nd dthrow, i end up doing his twirly airdodge instead of just grabbing the tire, and the tire just drops from my hands as soon as i airdodge

am i just not doing it quick enough/?

QueWhatHuh

Smash Cadet
yup, Asa, throw the tiredown, airdodge, QUICKLY throw it down again as soon as the airdodge starts

Padô

Smash Lord
FICTION, I got news.

The combo that Ally did on M2K with Wario DThrow Tire > Uair > DThrow Tire > Uair, is not a true combo against MK, it's just a really good combo but it can be Airdodged OUT if you frame perfect it, and I assume you can Dair out of it also BUT it's seems impossible to a human being after trying for about 40 times I landed around 20 on my brother I missed 10 times the combo and he Airdodge'd out of it 10 times, by the way, the footstool WORKS the jump just come out too fast to MK react, tested with lvl 9 CPUS and my brother at home.

You can Dthrow > Uair > Dair, but the Dair WON'T pick up the tire which is bad to continue the combo, also I tried to DThrow tire > uair > ShortGlidetoss Fthrow tire > Fsmash, it does 54%. Dthrow > uair > Bite > Glidetoss FSmash works also but it's a LOT harder to execute.

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
Well obviously the wario thing that ally did doesnt work LOL. Good research but lvl 9 cpus are the best choice, and neither is your bro >_>. Get someone who DI's

Padô

Smash Lord
My Bro plays competetively lol he sure can DI... BTW, sometimes MK just seemed out of range if he SDI'd the tire throw hit AWAY, I could still land the Uair BUT I gotta choose if I hit him with Uair or do I miss the Uair and grab again the tire.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
I think it's safe to say that every combo in this game is probably SDiable.

Yet, someone like M2K didn't even SDI Ally's combo. What I'm trying to say is, just because something is SDiable doesn't mean it's 0% viable.

Nice combo pado

Pwneroni

Smash Lord
This is the COOLEST thing I have seen in a loooong time! I totally need to tap into Wario's tire combo potential more, I try to in friendlies but never end up doing it in tournament. How ****in sweet would it be to pull this off in a tourney match???!

Top Bottom