• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New and Improved Bowser Xat...?

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
So yeah, I was talking to Vex on AIM about that SWF Low Tier Tournament, and somehow from that, I got into the list of Brawl character Xat chatboxes and how only a few were dead, namely our own. I don't know if anyone chats/will chat on this thing, but I guess it'd be nice to have lol. Umm, so whenever you're not busy, I suppose you Bowser mains/anyone really could come drop by and talk...hopefully someone will be there x3

http://xat.com/FortressAndKlaws

I was originally gonna call it "BowserBrawlers", but Vex ***** me in the name game, so he made the chatbox, which means he's the main owner. Kinda fitting, but whatever. Stop by, maybe we can all talk about Bowser junk sometime b:

EDIT: I probably should've asked you guys about it before we went about making the chatbox lmao. But meh, just remember that it's there, ok? xD

Brndn

Smash Apprentice
this is cool, but its hard to find people active on the bowser xat. Maybe this topic will fix that?...

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
I have my doubts it will be very active, but that's nothing to be ashamed of. It's just like the Bowser boards themselves.

Also, you should put the link into the player finder, too.

shinyspoon42

Smash Journeyman
Can't use this on my computer, but sounds interesting. Bowser boards are more active lately, so this could help.

Top Bottom