• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ness's Back Throw

Da Man

Smash Lord
NNID
Tendoman77
So does Ness keep the crown he had since Melee of having the most powerful overall throw in Smash 4, or has anyone else finally gotten a equal or stronger throw than him? Haven't really seen much Ness gameplay myself so far but it be interesting to find out.

Rakurai

Smash Ace
I've seen everyone else's back throws, and I think the only that comes close is Shulk with his Smash art active.

Dr.Peace

Smash Rookie
NNID
honestAnarchist
I've heard on a few other threads that his back throw is still a viable kill move. The only change is because of the mass damage reduction from the previous games it is now a kill move around 110% - 130%. I couldn't tell you much about his other throws besides the fact they're the same and most likely just do a little less than before.

Chauzu

Smash Ace
Of all throws I've seen so far in playing it's the strongest throw kill move by far.

First match here vs. 200X I lost my first stock after a back throw. I mean obviously it kills me at 170% and a lot of other throws as well do but see that knockback, that's insane, even at 170% imo (for this game).

Conda

aka COBBS - Content Creator (Toronto region)
Still a killer, but you gotta be on the proper edge of the stage now. Won't as reliably kill in the middle of the stage now.

Top Bottom