• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nesses at Apex?

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
I'm going to go ahead and bump this because Apex is fast approaching. I'll be there Asa! Come say hi to me at the Brawl TO station. :) Nessers! If you're going we need to talk to each other/get a group photo/chill.

Noa.

Smash Master
I wish I were going. I really considered it. There's a very good chance that I'll be going next year. My finances just couldn't allow me this time however.

Earthboundy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Earthboundy
3DS FC
0173-1290-2436
By the way, @ Earthboundy Earthboundy , if you're going to be repping Ness in Melee as well then major props to you, sir. I'll be cheering for you and VRud the whole way through.
I sure am! I've been watching MOFO play as Ness a lot lately. Hope to be half as good as him

Meccs

@Meccs_
I was seriously considering going, but in the end couldn't justify spending $300+ to go lose in pools. I think I'd do okay tho. Maybe next year.

Last edited:

Zeko

Smash Rookie
I was seriously considering going, but in the end couldn't justify spending $300+ to go lose in pools. I think I'd do okay tho. Maybe next year.
You don't have to buy into playing, but seeing as you live in Boston I take it the $300 would cover the expenses of gas and hotel. Bummed ya can't make such a sick event though man

That being said, I might be attending Apex playing friendlies and what not. Would love to see some of you if I do decide to attend. Us Ness mains gotta stick together after all!

Dr. Eggplant

Smash Rookie
Hey, I'll be there! Been maining Ness since Smash 64(though I preferred Lucas a bit in Brawl), and I'd love to meet up with some other Ness mains to share tips and cheer each other on! I don't know what will be the best way to meet up with you guys, but anyone can feel free to message me.

- Dr. Eggplant(still haven't gotten my user name changed with premium)

Meccs

@Meccs_
I'm on my way to a tourney now but i caught a little bit of apex before i left... saw a Ness beat a Doc and then the pocket diddy, so that was nice.
Honestlyit feels like pocket diddy's are going to be more annoying than plain diddy mains.

Top Bottom