• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ness Video Thread: under new management

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
Ololol, very nice Ness there, Ademisk. I particularly liked the use of PK Fire as well as the awesome finish.

You weren't using the Yo yos all that much though. Did you forget about them? :o

Levitas

the moon
I'm gonna be away from my computer for about a week, so there won't be any updates to the first post, but still please post more videos.

Ski trip for the win! Spring break is here! woooo... *cough* anyway, have a good week everyone, and I look forward to having to do some major updating when I get back, lol.

NessOnett

Smash Journeyman

Ademisk

Smash Champion
I guess I'll get my match against Gimpy recorded then. Should be epic enough.

Also, wouldn't smarter be in terms of the player? I just want to see how Ness's range game plays against Meta Knight.

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
I guess I'll get my match against Gimpy recorded then. Should be epic enough.

Also, wouldn't smarter be in terms of the player? I just want to see how Ness's range game plays against Meta Knight.
You don't get it do you? Look at your typo in the post I quoted above. :laugh:

Levitas

the moon
Ok, so there's gonna be a huge update on the first page today, I just got back. I love the new timotee stuff, haven't seen everything yet though...

EDIT: Ok, I'm doing the huge update right now, but as of now, I'm no longer putting links to unknown players on the first page. You can still post them if you want to for all those video starved people, but it's crazy trying to figure out an efficient way to post 20 vids of 3 FFAs each that are of players you will never hear of.

That said, be sure to check out the "Ultimate Brawl Tutorial"

Simna, Ademisk, this is for you guys, lol.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
Just kidding, Ademisk...I suppose I may as well get up in the Brawl thread. But which one would be the best to get involved in? We don't want tons of threads that could all be grouped into one. I see the "Let's Talk" thread was recreated...but is it full of nonsense and spam? hmmm...maybe cuz a lot of us old Nessers haven't touched Brawl yet?

Guess I'll just stick around here for now. Simna, Jman, Ademisk...someone, point me in the right direction plz ^_^

btw, good **** Timotee.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
....that's...a lot. ugh. sometimes I hate you Ademisk :(

but not really :)

btw PK Flash looks pretty awful >< I miss it and I haven't even played Brawl yet.

Also, if this is sorta related to the topic: I'm definitely going to main Lucas and Pikachu. Ness is honestly looking to be like an alt type character for me...if only for pure nostalgia. Lucas seems to have been given all the improvements I hoped they would have given Ness. But I'm not here to start a debate I'm not qualified to engage in. I'm just speaking from what I've seen. So please don't jump on me and say I don't know what I'm talking about or don't try to defend why one is better than the other. I simply said I'm more interested in Lucas than Ness [although some things about Ness look sweeeeeeeet. He seems to have infinitely better grab speed and range which makes me sooo happy =D]

Top Bottom