• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ness Video Archive Super Store - Now with More Illuminati

Ademisk

Smash Champion
Hey, seeing as how I'm master of the video archive, I was thinking I'd try my hand at a Ness combo video. Now, I don't think one person has the ability to make a true Ness combo video, not even Simna. Basically, what I'm trying to say is, I want to try and make a Ness combo video with as many Ness's participating as possible. My only problem is that I can't rip video from youtube. My only two options are to search the internets for a program than can do that, or try and get the video directly from the Nesses themselves. Help on either front would be much appreciated.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
Hey, seeing as how I'm master of the video archive, I was thinking I'd try my hand at a Ness combo video. Now, I don't think one person has the ability to make a true Ness combo video, not even Simna. Basically, what I'm trying to say is, I want to try and make a Ness combo video with as many Ness's participating as possible. My only problem is that I can't rip video from youtube. My only two options are to search the internets for a program than can do that, or try and get the video directly from the Nesses themselves. Help on either front would be much appreciated.
don't get the Flash-media ripper that will let you rip youtube videos, the quality is not good after the rip. the final product will look crappy. man, I'll have to record some sick **** with my Ness then =D although there's a fun TSS in that bombpie Vs. YYG video...I recommend getting files directly from the Ness players themselves...maybe just ask if people have videos they'd like to send in, you choose what you want from them. pretty simple.

indie_dave

Smash Ace
great idea! if my group deems anything my ness does combovid-worthy then i'll gladly record to send over, and/or figure out a way to do it. not very likely that i have any goods to proffer tho T .T

MINNA GAMBA^_^

Ademisk

Smash Champion
I'm not bad with a video editor and I have a load of Earthbound music and remixes to work with. Anyway, I figured I might be able to get some from the Nessers themselves, but.....there's still video from people like Mofo who don't really frequent the boards that I wish I could get it with. I'd rather not use youtube if at all possible, or that ripper, but I might end up, if I feel it's neccessary.

Again, anyone who wants to put in some video of their own, or DOESN'T want me to use video I've already posted here, please post here or PM me. As for sending the video to me, you can try to send it over IM if you want, my MSN is garr5000@hotmail.com and my AIM is garr5000. If that doesn't work, I'm going to look into another uploading venue, so just PM or IM me and I'll work it out.

toasty

Smash Hero
ill send some vids from a tournament i was just at shortly, should have something you can use :)
new N. OW videos?!?!?! *salivates*...can't wait to see how you do against better opponents. Cuz while your Ness was really slick and nasty in those vids, I don't think it was enough of a challenge to see what you can really do. I hope you understand that this was in no way a put down :)

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Reik has the mofo vids. They're posted under his name on youtube. Mabye we should have a vote or something on parts of videos that are worthy of a combo vid. I don't combo (I'm just that bad) so probably not much in my vids to see.

tehSANDMAN

Smash Apprentice

Angrylobster

Smash Lord

Pasqual

Smash Journeyman
Heya guys, these are the first couple vids I've gotten of my Ness. It was a friendlies set, so sorry about all the B move shenanigans, but yeah. Nothing better to annoy your opponent than absorbing their projectiles with Psi Magnet when you're at 0%. There's some nice stuff sprinkled through the vids though. Hope ya dig.

Pasqual (Ness) vs. Fabulous (Mewtwo)
Match 1: http://youtube.com/watch?v=5stpR37E4FE
Match 2: http://youtube.com/watch?v=STq57gQgNLc

toasty

Smash Hero
a few random vids from casuals of my Ness

Vs. ICs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZsfOUzea80

Vs. Roy [something hilarious happens...and also: I get greedy]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgQpo3a9U7Y

Vs. Marth
Cyrain [oh man, my second stock...no clue what I was thinking =/]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjcoETPhqvE

BlackheartLee [dude was NOT happy by his 3rd stock]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w117ndWEEdg

working on getting some more put up, hope someone can find something useful in there

toasty

Smash Hero
awww round 2 = LAAAMMMME
sadness dude...awesome chain throws/tech chasing and uair chains in the first one though. unfortunately I almost never get an opportunity to play any Foxes that aren't nooblets [all they use is upsmash, shine spike, and lasers]...hopefully next week I'll get to play against this beast of a Fox and Marth player [I almost never get to fight Marth's either...I wish I had my victories over SICK Marth players recorded :( I beat Cyrain's once =D but never on a platform level :(]

hopefully this will all change by next week and I can get some videos where I don't suck ***...or at least where I don't SD by faulty PKT execution and fastfalling through the ledge :(

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
N.OW edgeguard fox better. I think nair fair n' grabbing the edge are good tactics. Why did you decide to use Ness on ys?

N.OW

Smash Journeyman
I would have banned YS but rules were weird and you were not allowed to ban random stages :(. Honestly though, i have played YS as ness so many times and before that match it had been ages since shy guys had ruined my recovery . Then i get my recovery messed up TWICE in one match...unlucky match i guess.

You are right though my edgeguarding on fox could be a lot better, and i find it really difficult to predict what they are gonna do when coming back. Foxes recovery is just too good in general.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Rapid_Assassin... are your a guy or a girl?

How many times was YYG in that vid... KevinM can't have been play too seriously.

Ademisk

Smash Champion
Gah, so many videos, I was on vacation, and I don't have a computer right now, so...I'll get to them eventually, don't fear, I haven't forgotten my video hungry patrons. Also, seriously, if you've got pure video, pleeeeaaase contact me, IM, PM, whatever, I want to get some of that stuff on my comp. but...yeah, I don't have one right now, so it'll take me a week or two to get back to you.

Also, isn't Emmy a girl? That's what I thought.

toasty

Smash Hero
ZOMG I DID IT! THE GREATEST COMBO IN NESS, IF NOT MELEE, HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have to edit the clip down which I'll hopefully have in the next day or so, I just wanted to start the hype now ^_^ I've done this combo several times, but haven't gotte this recorded until tonight, and ohhh my god...too good!

Ademisk

Smash Champion
Okay, I can't edit, so I'm double posting. I finally have some free time so I'm gonna go over these videos. I'm not going to be able to do jack **** after today until over a week from now, so I won't get to everyone's, but I'll get to a lot.

indie_dave

Smash Ace
can't hear!! i'm too lazy to spend one minute on setting up my speakers now that i'm moved to my new place XD

GREAT STUFF ALL

ness is broken tierz nao, you heard it here first XD
i will pick ness up again now that i can win with top tiers lol maybe i can start winning with ness hmmmmmmmz it'll be a test of willpower and skill and valour. one does not simply OK! into mordor.

toasty

Smash Hero
sorry for double post
Check out my videos [I posted a couple new matches in the last few days, they're highlighted for convenience]
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=108946
If anyone knows any small thing that could help, no matter how situational, lemme know! Sheik is still [obviously] my weakest matchup right now that I know of...but I haven't really played good Peach players using Ness, so that'll be the next thing for me to tackle...and Captain Falcon @_@

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Stay the **** away from captain falcon. His grab > than all your moves... just kidding. Just DON'T GET GRABBED!!! It's a trap!!! Noooo! Knee.... If you can approach with uairs or just get him in a uair utilt combo he can take a lot of damage (or be deaded). Wasn't e3 a huge letdown?

toasty

Smash Hero
yeah I tend to never use Ness against CF, only because my Pikachu [my other main] is growing to be more and more of an anti-Falcon by the day...a lot for Ness to catch up with :( And Ness doesn't have a tailspike LOL...that + quickattack-edgehog have turned more than a few matches around for me ^_^ FUX THAT CHAINGRAB! DON'T NEED IT! ........although. I might end up in a situation where I get to play G-Reg in August...soooo I might need everything I can get x_X

Ademisk

Smash Champion
CF users keep trying to dair me, since they can't even seem to knee me, and it's just ********. I'm not great Ness, but I know I can utilt a Falcon dair over, and over, and over.

Top Bottom