• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ness Video Archive Super Store - Now with More Illuminati

TrulyNessHell

Smash Rookie
I did some lazy recording with a thrown-together layout and ended up getting a MM recorded against my brother's Sheik, as well as a few silly friendlies vs. his extra-fraudulent falcon secondary (and a wonky, 2006 DI movestring on it start of the 2nd friendly that I dropped the 0-to-death on >_>). My Ness is still pretty bad, and we both were quite sloppy this set, especially game 1, but might as well share ^^''

MM (Ness vs. Sheik): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uBHvIvPeyA

Friendlies (Ness vs. Falcon): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sr0SOHEB4vk

Have you guys experimented at all with fair into YYG at all vs Sheik or any other sorta-floaty character for mid percents? I don't think there are any percents where it's a proper combo, but it seems like a pretty easy setup if they miss a CC on fair and don't already know to buffer a roll out afterward or something.
that sheik was pretty lame imo

TrulyNessHell

Smash Rookie
You made an account for that? LOL, I mean he started less than a year ago so y'kno...do you mean lame as in lame, or lame as in lackluster?
you got a skype? join the ness skype chat b

lame as in he wasn't very experienced in the matchup and didn't know what to do

Ganreizu

Smash Ace
Last edited:

derdian

Smash Cadet
Are these tournaments held on fridays? Where in florida?

If you're holding a tournament the week of thanksgiving near where i'll be (bradenton) i might show up.
This specific one is like 2-3 hours from bradenton but there will for sure be different tourneys much closer to you at the time

Ganreizu

Smash Ace
This specific one is like 2-3 hours from bradenton but there will for sure be different tourneys much closer to you at the time
Yeah that's definitely too out of the way for me. :/ I'm thinking tampa or closer is probably the limit. Would have liked to meet the "best nesses in florida" and teach them ness things.

Top Bottom