• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ness mainers, I need your help!

Mac_77

Smash Cadet
I have a name for your vid, name it Rockin' You, and have Firestarter by Prodigy as the song (I know you have your song, but I'm just throwing it out there. It's a good song.)

Uffe

Smash Hero
Favorite Thing and Okay are good. XD Ness is a good kid. :) Just like Bartolon.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
I have a name for your vid, name it Rockin' You, and have Firestarter by Prodigy as the song (I know you have your song, but I'm just throwing it out there. It's a good song.)
to add on to that, throw in "we will rock you" if you would choose that name.... but since you have the song, it doesnt matter... is there any remix of we will rock you? theres a portion of it in this one song i know.... but it's too fast paced for brawl (lol).

Uffe

Smash Hero
It's alright. It's up to you, though. I don't think people are going to critique your title, though. Mmm. Steak and tater tots. :9

Mac_77

Smash Cadet
:)

But guys, don't you like the name "Don't mess with ness":ohwell:?
Honestly, with that name you'll just get bashed by self-proclaimed "pros" who are "2pro at MK" and preach their high tier nonsense to you...

I have another name suggestion though. It's short, sweet and it suits Ness and Brawl well.

Just name itSMAAAASH!! *flips the green light switch on and off*

Or SMAAAASH!!:(title extension here)

IPWNU^_^

Smash Rookie
I just started Maining Ness, And I think it should be something along the lines of PK and then maybe.... Hmm, maybe somthing like
PK Own? I'm not Sure, but good luck!

platomaker

Smash Journeyman
you're making a ness combo video? there's something i want to add, but haven't perfected yet. If you can do it, please do.

Pk fire => stomp=> jab lock.

there's a few frames where an enemy trapped in the fire is lifted off the ground a little bit. if you miss the opportunity then the enemy will simply be send flying upwards instead.

please let me know if someone else discovered this already.

platomaker

Smash Journeyman
oh and as for a name: "PK flash dance", "PKO", ... I'm sure it'll be easier naming it once we see some clips, eh?

Top Bottom