• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ness is fun to look at

_clinton

Smash Master
The bolded ones are stereotypes of me. Okay, so they're really not, but you get the picture. I'm part German, but I'm no Nazi. I'm kind of surprised the one about being Irish had nothing to do with potatoes. I love potatoes. D:

@ _clinton: It'd be funny if posted them. But if you did, you'd make me post a YouTube video I do not want to link. XD
I'm German as well ^_^

Everyone loves potatoes...they are like one of the easiest things to bloody grow as far as produce goes...

O_o I somehow came across earthbound hentai....

childhood memories have been ruined T_T
Been there done that...

Uffe

Smash Hero
Lol at being asian and sexy, yet you're a nerd who does homework 24/7

Im azn myself.
Dude, you sound Caucasian. O_o You sure fooled me. That explains your mad skills!</stereotype>

I'm German as well ^_^

Everyone loves potatoes...they are like one of the easiest things to bloody grow as far as produce goes...
Cool! And yes, potatoes are great! I like adding salsa to mine. Of course ketchup will do, too.

_clinton

Smash Master
Cool! And yes, potatoes are great! I like adding salsa to mine. Of course ketchup will do, too.
I'm thinking they are great for another reason...the whole fact that they as far as history goes in giving humanity food pretty much kick ***...

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
Dude, you sound Caucasian. O_o You sure fooled me.
Lol, are you talking about my commentary vids, or how I write out my online messages?

That explains your mad skills!</stereotype>
I am deeply offended by that you son of a Nazi.____________________________Not really.

The potato is the one greatest vegetable on earth. It shouldnt even be considered a vegetable.

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
What's wrong with that?
I want to make expressly clear that thesage does not speak for me, nor does he represent my legal interests, by power of attorney or otherwise, at this or any other time; and that thus, by the posts I may hereafter make in this thread, in not acknowledging this post of thesage or any post in reply to it, I make no implicit statement whatsoever concerning admission to, accusation of, comments about, or denial of child molestation.

*~*~*~
I'm so confused by people's race-inference senses. I mean, I just don't get a sense of that kind of thing - I'm not inclined to guess.
Except for certain. . . language structures around the Ganon boards (...yeah), I really have no idea, nor make any assumptions, about the race of people who post at all.

Thus ONLY SUPPORTING the mounting evidence* that racism is an objective failure of judgment, scientifically supporting the statement that it is "bad, m'kay."

*lol, L2GetwithtimesThirtyyearsago

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
I'm racist. I'm not gonna deny it. I discriminate equally against everybody equally except black people. I tend to make fun of them more often.

What's the difference between a black man and a large pizza?

A large pizza can feed a family of four!

But seriously, judging people based off of the color of their skin and not how they act is ********.

Uffe

Smash Hero
Lol, are you talking about my commentary vids, or how I write out my online messages?

I am deeply offended by that you son of a Nazi.____________________________Not really.

The potato is the one greatest vegetable on earth. It shouldnt even be considered a vegetable.
It's the commentaries. :laugh: It's just the way your voice sounds. Also, you scared me for a moment when you said you were offended. D; I thought to myself, "I knew I shouldn't have written that." :( But I'm glad you were also kidding. Whew! And yeah, potatoes are great. :lick:

@ Earthbound Zero: "A wild Mr. Saturn appeared!"

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I'd upload some snapshots, but my computer can't upload anything from my SD card. :(
No slot.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
I barely ever see it now lol. I learned how to break all three mother games pretty easily. Mother 3 was the easiest to break for me.

livan

Smash Apprentice
a is very good that remember me much things about earthbound lol firekirby congrats
n_n

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
lol nice Firekirby. Honestly, once you get your partners in any mother game, game overs are hardly ever seen. EB0 has tons though... man it's no wonder Ninten has such low intelligence. I fail to see how he can get to school with so many child predators right outside his yard.

Uffe

Smash Hero
Ugh. Mother gets annoying with the random battles. Even using save state doesn't help. Like if you move down and you get ambushed and reload where you were before, the enemy still appears in the same spot. You can sit there for a moment, too and the enemy will STILL BE THERE! Anyway, this is why I hate RPGs. Random battles aren't fun. I'm not sure if they still do this with RPGs today, though. This is one of the reason I enjoyed EarthBound. I could see my opponents.

By the way. That picture fooled me for a moment. I was thinking that was the actual one. XD

Uffe

Smash Hero
^^^ I knew someone that hated EarthBound Zero, didn't care much for EarthBound and just loved Mother 3. I wanted to knock that guy out for dissing both games. By the way, I was the one who got him into the whole EarthBound loving escapade. I had brought it up on a forum and nobody else even played EarthBound, so nobody got any of my references. Suddenly some people got interested in it and the dude that only liked Mother 3, he was acting like a know-it-all which really annoyed the hell out of me. He was trying to say I was wrong about certain things which made me die a little inside. He had quite the ego.

FireKirby7

Smash Lord
You do know that Starmen.net made a patch for EB0 that lowers the encounter rate and doubles the EXP you get, thus making it much less tedious.

I didn't use the patch, and it was one of the worst mistakes of my life. :'(

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
>_> that sucks Uffe, but im glad u got ppl into Mother.

Mother 3 probably is the best game, but still, it doesnt seem to have that... thing EB0 and EB have for some reason. It's probably the atmosphere and exploration of new towns and new parts of the overworld that give it that "feel."

I didnt know the patch lowered encounters actually. I've played it both without the patch and with it, and it felt the same. I actually liked the challenge of playing without it.

_clinton

Smash Master
I'm going to start posting fan art that I like for some reason or so...

livan

Smash Apprentice
i like more the first one draw _clinton the another i feel really bad for claus he sufer much ...i don't like the pain of anothers is too ........bad o poor claus ..........
n_n

_clinton

Smash Master
i like more the first one draw _clinton the another i feel really bad for claus he sufer much ...i don't like the pain of anothers is too ........bad o poor claus ..........
n_n
That part of the game is so great though...its seeing what Lucas sees (so you can see his mind...just like you can see Ness' mind)

livan

Smash Apprentice
but i don't like of claus suffer and lucas too nether no matter what i don't like it because i feel sad and bad for see it ..........ok..........i don't......

Earthbound Zero

Smash Journeyman
<3 you guys too. xD

Anyway, I can understand why a lot of people didn't like the game as much as Earthbound. (I know a ton of people who liked EB, but when they started EB0, gave up and switched to MOTHER 3.)

Though, I wish more people would come back to it, it's annoyingly difficult... but the story's worth it imo. :D

Uffe

Smash Hero
Ness and Young Ness

I just remembered that ViceGrip uses both these characters. :laugh:

_clinton

Smash Master
I think it is more effective with Warlock Punch and a tipper bat at the same time (I've got a video of that)

livan

Smash Apprentice
a they are too better thanks guys and earthbound zero don't feel bad ok i know that is because that maybe will be need to know it more for the people is just to still believe and believe for anything you want can be done and well maybe for the moment is not easier but if you won't give up i won't give up too so be happy trust and that day will be so close ok
n_n

Top Bottom