• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ness Ditto - karterfreak vs. quickman

Parallax

Smash Cadet
karterfreak,

I enjoyed watching this match; I love Ness dittos on 64. I would've cried if you beat QuickMan (since he taught me everything about Ness), and I really thought you had em'.

You unnecessarily rolled a bit at certain points but it didn't really affect anything. Regardless, sick mind games like the first stock off QuickMan at 0:51, an attempt (I assume) at 4:32 and your recovery at 3:42. Overall your Ness seems amongst the top and I have to play you on Kaillera sometime (although I haven't been on in like a month).

marthmaster04

Smash Ace
hahaha, one thing i learned playin quick, dont get confident that you're ahead. Always concentrate. As for you playing.

Work on shorter combos and play the edge a little more

dont try to PK thunder so much, its a good tactic when you're sure you'll get a kill and cant be avoided. Otherwise don't use it.

Try not to be concerned if you throw too much. You missed good kill opportunities.

Next time play quick when hes not rusty. XD

karterfreak

Smash Cadet
You do realize that he could have easily murdered me each time? A few times when he knocked me off the stage he was chatting with someone in the main room. Look at the chat box on the side to see Quickman's name appear a few times that he knocked me off the stage... Case and point, he didn't really concern himself with edgeguarding me, considering he beats me anyway XD

marthmaster04

Smash Ace
You do realize that he could have easily murdered me each time? A few times when he knocked me off the stage he was chatting with someone in the main room. Look at the chat box on the side to see Quickman's name appear a few times that he knocked me off the stage... Case and point, he didn't really concern himself with edgeguarding me, considering he beats me anyway XD
haha, yea he did that a lot to me a few times. I just wait for him to get back. :p He gets a lotta ppl buggin him.

Top Bottom