• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ness and Lucario!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

egaddmario

Smash Champion
NNID
egaddmario
3DS FC
0946-2409-3627
Zomg! Lucario And Ness Are In!

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
Then grats to all the lucario, ness and jigglypuff(although we already knew about her) fans :)

It was nice debating against lucario and losing happily :)

D

Deleted member

What are they supposed to be? PCs? Heh, I hope not because.... WHERE IS MEWTWO?!!?!?! D=

Seriously. Notice how the 4 in the one picture are all Pokemon reps, Pokemon Trainer and Pikachu is in there, and they seem like the most likely reps. Lucario being a Newcomer and Jiggernaut returning. Meewtwo isn't shown uo though. I mean, there is another blank spot to fit one more head in there... Mewtwo could have, but, WHERE IS HE?!?!

Call me dumb, but I think my hapes for him has just lowered if ya'll know where I am coming from.

God Sakurai, if Mewtwo isn't in, I will cry myself to sleep for weeks /ing wrists and wondering why you wouldn't have put him in.

It's like;
When you select a sticker, it tells you what playable character's can have on the bottom of their trophy stands for the recent power ups. When the arrow is pointing at Groudon, than it can only be put on the stands of the playable Pokemon reps which the heads are shown. And when you have the arrow pointing at Claus, it shows what playable characters can use the PSI powerup sticker....

OMFG
tell me I am no where near right! D= MEWTWOOOOOOOO D=
Ness? Why won't you go already. Claus 4 Brawl!

Nobie

Smash Champion
NNID
SDShamshel
3DS FC
2809-8958-8223
It's possible that Mewtwo hasn't been unlocked in the video yet.

Oblivion129

Smash Lord
NNID
Oblivion129
3DS FC
1821-9773-2413
Nice find, hopefully this only means confirmation and not de-confirmation.:ohwell:

SinisterLizard

Smash Ace
Did anyone actually watch the video? Someone obviously modified the pictures. If you watch the video, there is no such information on the stickers. This is phony.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
if this confirms all 3 of those characters( which it might of have), then grats to them.( now where the $#@! is Luigi?)

bryloom

Smash Rookie
Did anyone actually watch the video? Someone obviously modified the pictures. If you watch the video, there is no such information on the stickers. This is phony.
I lol'd.

Anyway, great find. I never really doubted that either 3 would've been in it though.

SinisterLizard

Smash Ace
@bryloom

Wow, you sure are gullible. I'm gonna laugh when some of these guys aren't in the game and you all freaked out about nothing.

Tanea

Smash Ace
i just watched and nothing it seems to be wrong i would watch it again before i got all happy

nvm still i will just wait

The rAt

Smash Ace
In a constant state of self-examination. In MN.
Okay, so I'm usually the first to poke holes in these sorts of things, but this actually looks legit. Doesn't exactly DIS-prove anyone (Mewtwo), but this looks to be pretty legit reason to expect Lucario (shudder), Jiggs, and Ness.

Yeah, that's more or less what I said, until I slowed it down. The first one is there for less than a second, so you literally have to skip to 4:20 to see it, and I'm still not sure how I managed to catch th second one beyond a lucky pause, which I've been trying to duplicate for the last five minutes. I'm not surprised you didn't catch them, but they are most certainly in there.

Chepe

Smash Lord
If people dont believe this, they are denying an OFFICIAL source! lol

People are THAT skeptical huh?

Brawler Lime

Smash Cadet
Well, personally, I kinda thought mewtwo would be out, or have his moves changed, because Sakurai said he would be eliminating clones. Mewtwo was a Samus clone (officially, so dont yell at me).
And Lucario is pretty cool, so why all the complaining (i know your gonna yell at me for that comment).
YAY! No Pichu, the stupid yellow ****** WHO CAN ONLY ATACK BY DONING DAMAGE TO HIMSELF!!
But, Mewtwo is pretty awesome, so i'll light a candle for him (in my head).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom