• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NEPA Smashers?

OmegaMuffin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
OmegaMuffin498
Anyone play near Stroudsburg? It would be great to play with some good people now that school is out.

OmegaMuffin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
OmegaMuffin498
Haha no way, so do I. This is great, I wish I had known about this earlier. Would you be interested in playing sometime?

Joe Hickey

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2509-3130-9404
I'm pretty sure they are holding weekly fests out at east stroudsburg at gamers edge. I went out a few times in the winter. great group of guys to play with. but now I'm busy with work and stuff. anyone know of any groups that play closer to hazleton and wilkes barre?

OmegaMuffin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
OmegaMuffin498
/
I'm pretty sure they are holding weekly fests out at east stroudsburg at gamers edge. I went out a few times in the winter. great group of guys to play with. but now I'm busy with work and stuff. anyone know of any groups that play closer to hazleton and wilkes barre?
During the college school year, a few of my friends at Bloomsburg University a lot. You're more than welcome to come by when we start up again

_umbra_

Smash Champion
there's a few of us in duryea and pittston who play melee and pm. we just had a tournament at LCCC a few months ago ^_^

OmegaMuffin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
OmegaMuffin498
there's a few of us in duryea and pittston who play melee and pm. we just had a tournament at LCCC a few months ago ^_^
Yeah I don't have my car right now T~T That limits the amount of travelling I can do because none of my family wants to drive me around lol but when I get it back I'll let you know

Top Bottom