• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NEPA Smash

BooTsY_exe

Smash Rookie
Around my area (unless i want to travel to philly) there is no places to play smash, or at least i don't think so. Me and a group of friends started playing for fun, then it started to get competitive. We honestly think we are the only people that play smash bros around here(in the Wilkes-Barre area). So, is there any people around here that plays? I really want more people to join and not just have a group of teens playing a game nobody knows about around here......
this is my second account so it says im a rookie but ive been playing smash for about a year now

-BooTsY

Last edited:

shiksaslayer

Smash Rookie
Hey dude just saw this, me and a couple other guys live in kingston and play, and someone is trying to set something up in Dickson city. We even try to travel to Penn State and Stroudsburg sometimes

RandomRalph570

Smash Rookie
NEPA Smash all the way dude! I'm in the scranton area! Theres a gaming store not too far away from me. They dont host anything but I kno they have the tvs and projection set up. All we would need is people to show up and set ups.

Herr Director

Smash Rookie
NNID
Herr_Director
I'm over in Forty Fort! Don't know if you guys have been to 1 Up Games (it's a few blocks from my place), but they host game tourneys every once in awhile and the last few have been Smash WiiU. I'm hoping he does another one soon.

I'd be up to help spearhead a more eventful NEPA Smash scene though! Glad to know there's others interested as well!

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
WilkesBarre-Scranton, PA/State College, PA
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
Join that facebook page Umbra posted, that way we can keep up to date with each other on if you guys would wanna practice sometime! A bunch of us from Duryea/Pittston play Melee/Smash WiiU so we'd be more than happy to chill. Also definitely let us know about that place in Forty Fort, we'd love to come down and help boost attendance. ^_^

Herr Director

Smash Rookie
NNID
Herr_Director
Had some great practice matches with my fellow NEPA Smashers last night. If you're looking for a supportive community, def check out their Facebook page. There's a tourney coming up this Saturday so jump in now!

Top Bottom