• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NEO Lucina Gameplay.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
vs. Mr. E (Marth)

vs. Reslived (Pikachu)

These are the only decent matches I have online. The rest I play like trash in.

aBlackCat

Smash Rookie
Hmm... maybe i should swing my sword more. I usually hop around fairing when im not in range but throwing out quick side b's looking for a confirm seems totally safe and a better use of time.

CommanderRin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Susazu-And-Rin
How did you dash dance like that? Nice matches btw.
Foxtrot/dancetrot whatever they call it.

Pretty much abusing the initial dash animation and you can keep on tapping the control stick repeatedly to continue that initial dash animation. You can cancel it into F-Smash, turn around like Dash Dancing and I think F-Tilt as well. Neo uses it very effectively by the looks of it!

If anyone who knows more about it can add their input that'd be great though. I'm positive that I'm informed correctly however.

Edit: This

Last edited:

GhettoNinja

Smash Ace
NNID
DaGhettoNinja
3DS FC
2724-1629-7971
vs. Mr. E (Marth)

vs. Reslived (Pikachu)

These are the only decent matches I have online. The rest I play like trash in.
Are you gonna update this to include your Xandu Matches? You Vs Snow would be a good set to show.

Top Bottom