• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Neo(Ike) vs Ken(Fox) Video

Kilikan

Smash Apprentice
Ike in his secret classic costume, omfgomfgomfg how I unlox this?

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
LOL stop hating. That was pretty funny. Roy = Ike. ROFL. Ah how I miss Roy's child like voice...specially when he did his upb. Oh...what a nice little pre-pubescent grunt .... *_*

Leaf2

Smash Rookie
LOL stop hating. That was pretty funny. Roy = Ike. ROFL. Ah how I miss Roy's child like voice...specially when he did his upb. Oh...what a nice little pre-pubescent grunt .... *_*
That "pre-pubescent grunt" led to many satisfying masturbation sessions thankyouverymuch.

rabbitgod

Smash Rookie
Lol, I thought it was funny.
I forgot how fast melee was. After playing brawl for a while I could barely keep up just watching.

Finch

Smash Lord
Where the hell is ken? I thought he quit melee to wait for brawl, but now no one's heard anything about him.

orintemple

Smash Lord
Was that video sped up or on lightning melee or something. Or is Melee seriously that fast. I never noticed how massive the speed difference was but that is INSANE!

Top Bottom