• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Need Training

HOHO420

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, I was just wondering if anyone can help me train. I'm decent, but I get *****. I need to practice with someone every now and then. Someone good who'll show me some techs. I would appreciate all the help I can get.

goodoldganon

Smash Champion
I'm all moved in now! I'll help anytime. The thing is, the best way to reach me is through AIM. I'll be open anytime after 2 P.M. EST. (That means your time.)

goodoldganon

Smash Champion
Last night was fun, and if you want to we can play some more. If you want to practice, I'll play with other characters. Since DK dittos aren't great practice.

HOHO420

Smash Apprentice
Last night was funny, how our dks tried to get bak on the level in smashville. Of course i make it, that was funny. Yeah dk dittos are weird, i'll change it up too. I need to practice with oli and wario

Top Bottom