• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

need some practice advise

pomx7

Smash Rookie
I just recently started playing again. I used to have a lot more friends to play with but now i don't, I want to know if you guys have and other ways of practicing or improving my falco, Currently i play a lot of lvl 1s. I think that has helped me out. I understand the game alot more and am getting my timing down more. Besides that does watching an endless amount of pc chris and bombsoilder vids and reading every "guide to becoming a better falco player" Really help that much, I guess they aren't their for no reason. Any advise would be appreciated

Milos

Smash Lord
for fastfallers, I like practicing with a level 3 fox on FD, pretty random DI, good for waveshine combos. uh, yeah I recommend lvl 3 comps over lvl 1 cause the lvl 3 DI is much better.

Parkachu123

Smash Rookie
go to tounrys. youll learn loads because youll always find a good falco. watching videos is good but watching the fight live and getting advice from the guy is better. :D guides dont really help me much. sucks that u got no one to smash with, tournys help with that problem too alwas fun to meet new smashers trade strats combos talk about stuff:p luckily for me all my friends are into smash and are really good players.

pomx7

Smash Rookie
go to tounrys. youll learn loads because youll always find a good falco. watching videos is good but watching the fight live and getting advice from the guy is better. :D guides dont really help me much. sucks that u got no one to smash with, tournys help with that problem too alwas fun to meet new smashers trade strats combos talk about stuff:p luckily for me all my friends are into smash and are really good players.
^_^ thats awesome. I used to have a lot of friends that play smash. But ever since i started college i don't play as much, I know there are tons of smash players at my university i just want to find them. I have one other friend who gives me a challenge. We go on and off a lot. But besides that im better then most of the people i know, I know im not godly i just need to find people to play

falco457marth

Smash Rookie
lv. 3 comps are really good to practice on, and I also like training against lv. 9 bowser for SHL and shine combos

Top Bottom