• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Need some help finding Smashers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gadokan

Smash Cadet
Still new to all this, but just wondering where I look for Smashers around my area? I found alot of threads from London, just wanna try and find something closer to home :3

Any help would be appreicated (Live in Luton btw :[) and any redirectory of some sort to get me started would be of some help :]]

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Gadokan you can edit the thread title instead of making another post about your mistake lol.
And also you shouldn't have made a new thread you should have posted in the London thread ad it is very important to state what are of London you are talking about whether it be South, North etc.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Yo man.
Yeah get in contact with Blaze & Shay they're both decent brawlers.
I'll give you their msns if you want I don't think they would mind.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Yo man.
Yeah get in contact with Blaze & Shay they're both decent brawlers.
I'll give you their msns if you want I don't think they would mind.
Yeah u give out ppl's MSN to strangers but not to me, who u know IRL!
When i wanted to ask Auroreon something u just gave me that usual online attitude.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
I've met Gadokan lol, and I was actually busy at the time and you were being very annoying. -_-"

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
It doesent take 10 seconds to copy and paste some1's addi into my convo, anyway u were writing sentences, would have been alot easier to copy and paste than type essays.

Gadokan

Smash Cadet
Would be great thanks, I've only got a few people in my social circle who play Brawl, so Lan'ing isn't the best option for me :[

Aiko

Smash Champion
playing offline is definitely the way to go. Making friends in the smash scene will come naturally and you will find yourself getting more involved with them.

I realise Lan'ing is a big jump for a lot of newcomers, but It is a very important part of smash and i'm sure if you do decide to go for it, you will not regret it. although being honest, i'm not 100% sure on Blazin's attitude, since he is very arrogant on the boards. You would be much better trying to meet with a respected smasher.

MakoMako

Smash Journeyman
Blaze and Shadow are really cool brawlers and neither of them are annoying or arrogant when you know them, Blazin' only acts arrogant on the boards to see who and what the reactions would be *coughattentionseekercough* although it was me who told him not to apologize the last time he said something to annoy the players (:

Stay away from Calzorz though, he's a bad apple

Gadokan

Smash Cadet
Thanks for the headsup, Smash will always be a LAN game for me, delay times during online play isn't for me (unless its just my connection xD)

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
playing offline is definitely the way to go. Making friends in the smash scene will come naturally and you will find yourself getting more involved with them.

I realise Lan'ing is a big jump for a lot of newcomers, but It is a very important part of smash and i'm sure if you do decide to go for it, you will not regret it. although being honest, i'm not 100% sure on Blazin's attitude, since he is very arrogant on the boards. You would be much better trying to meet with a respected smasher.
in your opinion

K.Mac

Smash Lord
Stay away from Calzorz though, he's a bad apple
I LOL'd.

Ontopic: I quote Aiko's message. Meeting up with other people who share the same interests in games is a great way to a) have fun, b) get better and most importantly c) have fun. (I know I said 'have fun twice, but it's to emphasise the whole point of meeting up with fellow gamers.)

Getting a dozen smash players crammed into a building with a couple setups, ten liters of Red Bull and nothing better to do but shout "No johns!" at johns is probably the best thing I've ever experienced. :)

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Sorry mako but i have to disagree, once you get to know cal hes an awsome guy, i think blazin is the bad apple son. Calz and Willz are really awsome with me, ecspeicailly getting me to play offline. Although willz can be abit of a prick online lol. Hes still awsome though. And every1 has haters.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
actually I have to agree with mako I didn't see any problems with blaze's ego irl, its just the same as prof does on the boards.

Aiko

Smash Champion
no more hating please. Both Blazin' and Calzorz appear to be "bad" online persona's but as people testify, they are both nice people irl. I can certainly say Calzorz is nice in person, and the same seems to apply for Blazin'.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
if you ask me out of all the people in the smash community (and I know quite a lot of players), there are only 2 that I dislike, the rest are sound. On the boards is different anyway.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Sorry mako but i have to disagree, once you get to know cal hes an awsome guy, i think blazin is the bad apple son. Calz and Willz are really awsome with me, ecspeicailly getting me to play offline. Although willz can be abit of a prick online lol. Hes still awsome though. And every1 has haters.
Just for the lulz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom