• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

need some alt advice

Thirskk

Smash Rookie
Hey wolfies!
I have been using wolf as my main for quite some time now and I was wondering if there was
any other char that would be easy to get used to that i could use as an alt.
Im not looking for another char like wolf, but rather someone that kinda fights like him, in a way.
Or if you guys that use wolf have alts you use, tell me some good choices for alts! and why they are good!

I would really appreciate it
Thanks!

Sylvan

Smash Apprentice
Try link, their weight is similar. As is their range. They both have projectiles/projectiles defense. Heck, the also both have **** recovery moves.

§witch

Smash Lord
K, you DON'T want acharacter like link, you want someone who can counterpick a potential difficult match-up for wolf. like falco=bad for wolf, so G&W.

JCav

Smash Lord
ive often thought that i should pick a secondary just to counter metaknight...

then i gave up and played them with wolf and got owned

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
I use ROB as my main secondary. If not him, I use Pikachu, TLink, or G&W.

I have a hard time choosing secondaries. :(

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I have ROB and G&W as my alt. I think about using Diddy but I'm not sure yet. I'm not that great with ROB but he's a great backup

Of course, you can use as many alts as you want. The more you become good with, the more helpful at tournaments

Thirskk

Smash Rookie
Thanks guys for the help!
i have started my training with G&W
one other question though......any comments on lucas???

§witch

Smash Lord
ness>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>lucas, there's my comment lol.
I need to be playing tons of different characters for brawl to hold my interest. AND HEEEEEEEEEEEREEEEE THEY ARE:
Main: Falco
Seconds: Fox, wolf, ness
the rest: Luigi, diddy, kirby, and most everyone else, but hose are the characters I am currently actually using.

Stiyp.NewT

Smash Rookie
You could always be a lamer and use MK or snake as an alt. Just kidding, don't catch the plague. I like R.O.B. as my 2ndary because he has a mad fun bair and is a freaking sweet robot.

Thirskk

Smash Rookie
well thanks again 4 the different imputs!
one question...how do u put the pictures of chars in ur signatures??

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
You can get pics in your sig by going to edit sig, and under the smilies it should say [ more ]. Click that, and scroll down until you see the pics you want, copy the code next to it, and paste it in your sig. Hope that helped.

And I usually use ROB for my secondary, it feels nice to have an 00ber recovery every once in a while. Same goes for being really gay off the stage without running a high risk of killing yourself.

Thirskk

Smash Rookie
haha thanks ishiey for the help
i think i got it to work!
and i have heard that ROB is a char that is used alot as an alt
ill have to experiment with him somethime
i the meantime....to the ROB boards!!

Top Bottom