• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Need ride to Wiivolution

Equi

Smash Ace
Anyone from up north willing to get me along the way? I'm only a half hour/forty minutes directly north of West Palm and I'll house you if necessary. That includes you xYz, since we're peace and love now. :laugh:

This goes for anyone from any region. I really need a ride to this, my car is in the repair shop and won't be available for a little whiles. But ****, I cannot wait to have transportation back, banking rides off of friends is getting old, I miss independent transportation.

Also anyone is welcome to chill at my house the day before the tournament for practice. Or just straight chilling in general. I like hanging out with you smashers and getting smashed, it is fun.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
gdx is driving us all, but I totally would man. yes we are at love and peace now... i missed you. :(

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I thought you weren't going? Are you and GDX teaming?
i dunno. he may or may not be coming. neither of us are sure. If he does come, ill probably to team with him

if nick comes this saturday, i promise ill team with you at the next non-gigs tourney we are both at

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i'll team with noj;) if gdx is willing to let me
i just read elsewhere that needles is teaming with seibrik

you know i wont let you team with anyone else as long as im there. Next time on dragon Nut Z must live on

ill see what xYz and Rx- think of that backseat sequel, but if they dont object too much i may be able to squeeze you in (literally) 10 bucks for gas though. (they dont call me GreeDX for nothin :laugh: )

Equi

Smash Ace
So you can get me GDX?

Remember, I'm skinny. And I can house. And I can play chess reaaaaalllll good.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
So you can get me GDX?

Remember, I'm skinny. And I can house. And I can play chess reaaaaalllll good.
we cant be housed friday night. xYz has a meeting sat. morning for something work related i believe

and unless xYz or rx threaten to kill me, ill squeeze you in the back seat. the people in the video were like that for about 30 minutes too...

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Stop being GreeDX!!
i cant help it! i transform into GreeDX when it comes to gas money, especially lately when these brawl tourneys are finally starting to make me poor on a weekly basis. But they're too much fun to give up, and as long as i can get to work for the week afterwards, im fine :laugh:

Equi...with 4 people in the back seat, every seat is the ***** seat

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Sounds good to me then.

Can we eat pie in your car? I love pie.
...lol. thats the most random thing i've ever read on smashboards, and i been looking at hbox posts for the past 4 months now

but yes, you can eat pie (or anything else) in my car, as long as it doesnt spill and leave a stain. I dont know how you're gonna eat pie being squeezed between 3 dudes, but if you can pull it off thats pretty pro

Equi

Smash Ace
Yay! Pie!

And loto isn't going? That means I don't have a partner. WHO WANTS TO TEAM I LOVE THE WORLD WHO WANTS TO TEAM WITH ALPHA WOLF

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Yay! Pie!

And loto isn't going? That means I don't have a partner. WHO WANTS TO TEAM I LOVE THE WORLD WHO WANTS TO TEAM WITH ALPHA WOLF
fearless said he'd team with you

that is, if HRnut comes. hopefully HRnut doesnt get dragged back to hell

Equi

Smash Ace
Me And You Equi But I Dont Have Any Weed What R We Gunna Do
Olimar Wolf? Har har! :chuckle: Well I gotta make sure you don't get gimped off the edge though. Loto fo sho not going?

And yeah we have to get baked before teamz or there's no point LOL Find some stuff. I'm broke haha I mean my friends got it but I'm broke.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
fearless said he'd team with you

that is, if HRnut comes. hopefully HRnut doesnt get dragged back to hell
its not hell G, i actually love where she takes me;) anyways...friday night will decide whether or not i'll be able to go to wills...if i get stuck here i'll have just as much fun:laugh: wish she wasn't going back to jamaica though

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
Team Baked Alpha Males!!! Hell yeah.

Or Team Really Good Recoveries

idk.. as long as you can downsmash them off the ledge if they're edge hogging we'll have 0 problems.. i hardly get gimped anymore.

Equi

Smash Ace
yeah bro if you need help off the edge i'll try to do what it takes it's hard to get people off the edge just yell this... this is what me and afro use to yell during emergencies

"ASKDUASLJDKLASJKLADSJASLKDKA!"

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
its not hell G, i actually love where she takes me;) anyways...friday night will decide whether or not i'll be able to go to wills...if i get stuck here i'll have just as much fun:laugh: wish she wasn't going back to jamaica though
im sure you do. i remember that grinch smile you had on your face the day after your birthday

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
.............................................;)
i lol'd

well, its hell for me, not for you, cause i'd be out a teammate and the person who keeps screaming "monkey!" in the background. im sure its paradise for you :laugh:

now that team half alpha baked is together, im out a teammate if nick doesnt show.

Top Bottom