• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

need More Sonic charaters on Brawl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben Powell

Smash Rookie
I love Sonic being on Brawl and I've mastered him' but there's got to be more Sonic characters in this game. Like Knuckles, or Shadow, or even Tails. I just got to play as another Sonic character! And if I've made mistakes, I typed this on my Wii. But still, Sonic characters just being trophies and stickers ain't gonna cut it for me.
- The Wii Man, Ben Powell
P.S. BRAWL!

Sonic the EdgEhog

Smash Rookie
Sorries, until a billion and two Brawl addicts club the head of the development team in an outrage of "GIMMEH TEH DOWNLOADABLE CHARACTERZ" I'm pretty sure all you're gonna be seeing as far as playable characters go is Sonic. Just enjoy him and his shiny sneakers. Make brands for all the different colors.

Pwn face.
Spam side-taunt.
Repeat.

Sonic the EdgEhog

Smash Rookie
Ruh roh. I think he's callin' you a scrub Powell. Your "mastery" of sonic "offends" his "leetness meter."

Yeah definitely exactly that.

Sonic the EdgEhog

Smash Rookie
Rhetorical?

And they don't need more Sonic characters, shadow is an assist trophy, all ALL the other sonic characters are dumb, with the exception of Knuckles and Miles.
Shadow is cool enough as an assist trophy I guess, I mean, he's the new guy he doesn't get to be as cool amirite? But they should have AT LEAST included Knuckles. I mean c'mon, he's an echidna. Who the hell knew that word till they played Sonic? And he can climb on walls and glide and ****. He'd be like Sonic-esque but can stick to walls and glide with no wings.

LOGICAL SOUNDING ENOUGH.

Sonic the EdgEhog

Smash Rookie
Man... oh well. All I can do is settle for Sonic and hope for more. Haha. Knuckles was always my favorite. What a gangster, he steals Sonic's chaos emeralds.

listentomook

Smash Apprentice
Ehhh i dont think there should really be any other characters in brawl from the sonic realm. Shadow the hedgehog and Silver the hedgehog being in brawl really let me down as a classic fan. I mean yeah tails and knuckles are at the front of the waiting list, but come on this is smash brothers...this is nintendo, not everybodys from everyones elseses game get in and plays withs me....

Knuckles would be cool though im not gonna lie.

Sonic the EdgEhog

Smash Rookie
Look if Snake gets five thousand hours worth of voice acting for every character by smash taunting on his level the least they could do is make it an even sexy 36 and put Knuckles in the game.

IMO. :p

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Consider this closed. We won't be seeing any Sonic characters until the next smash at the earliest. If I'm going to have to hear "I want so and so in smash" it sure isn't going to be now. We've already endured more than two years of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom