• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Need math formula with variables and a final output

SuSa

Banned via Administration
I'm unsure about the rules requesting for a program in here, and I do have some programming knowledge so I'm fairly certain what I'm asking for isn't overly complex. It's just been 2 years since I've programmed even the simplest of programs, so I can't do it. :ohwell:

All I need is a program to conduct the following formula, with some slight modifications.

• I need Enemy Damage to instead be a range of 0 to 250
  • I need to be able to input the Character Pummel Speed for each time I run the program.
  • I need the program to output the results found for the range of 0-250 (for what was mentioned above)

This is to save me from having to do over 7000 equations one-by-one, if a program can do 7000 equations in less than 10 seconds. :laugh:

Code:
Base = 90 Frames
D = Enemy Damage
Damage Multiplier = 1.7
F = Total number of frames to break out
H = Number of available frames to pummel
Input Multiplier + Inputs per frame = (8 * 2 * 0.87) = 13.92 = Rounded down to 13
X =Character Pummel Speed
Y = Number of Pummels (Rounded down)

90 + (d * 1.7) = F
F / 13 = H
H / X = Y (Rounded down)

Just be sure to make sure it hasn't been made already if you see this after Saturday, Oct 9th
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=288404

:p That way you don't waste your time

Top Bottom