• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Need help with my PT...

squirtleuser007

Smash Apprentice
hi. i just started playing against people on here and ive been playing smash bros for a good 6-8 years depending on when the original smash bros came out. However, whenever i play people from smash world, i end up getting, well, flat out killed. if anyone would like to teach me/ tutor me on wifi, it would be greatly appreciated. just message me anyway you can.

T-block

B2B TST
It would probably be more effective if you read a few of the threads on smashboards (there's one thread that's called The Most Important Thread You'll Ever Read or something...gives those a try), and watch some vids of high level play to improve. Play against other people a lot, and when you do, play to improve. You'll get better pretty quickly.

squirtleuser007

Smash Apprentice
It would probably be more effective if you read a few of the threads on smashboards (there's one thread that's called The Most Important Thread You'll Ever Read or something...gives those a try), and watch some vids of high level play to improve. Play against other people a lot, and when you do, play to improve. You'll get better pretty quickly.
ok, thanks for the advice. much appreciated.

T-block

B2B TST
If you have access to a recording device, you should post some videos up. Someone here will be happy to give you some advice I'm sure. It's just that I don't think anyone here plays wi-fi seriously.

Tien2500

Smash Lord
I'd be willing to play you on wifi. I'm not a total expert but I can at least help you get the basics down and eliminate any glaring flaws in your game. Send me a PM if you want to.

Top Bottom