• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

need help with camera hack

Status
Not open for further replies.

CR4CK3RWOLF

Smash Rookie
1st. ive already installed gecko os (1.9 i think..) and i need the codes for unhindered pause camera, i also need some help on what to do once i get the code... turn it into a .gct? i have the code program... but idk how to use it. halp?

illinialex24

Smash Hero
1st. ive already installed gecko os (1.9 i think..) and i need the codes for unhindered pause camera, i also need some help on what to do once i get the code... turn it into a .gct? i have the code program... but idk how to use it. halp?
Post in the Q&A. I know the answer, I will not answer and I am hoping that no one will answer it as long as you make a new thread for it. Request it locked and post and the Q&A thread and I will respond immediately. The Generic Q&A for this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom