• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Need help w/ jiggs/yoshi

hugglebunny

Smash Journeyman

prOAPC

Smash Lord
i also have problems with yoshi, my solution: i use my secondary (toon link) :p
after 80% PKT can stop yoshi's second jump
stop his down B with an up smash
be agressive, play on the ofensive and try to make him play in a defensive way, SH nair is a good attack angaist yoshi, also the wavebounced pk fire

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
@prOAPC: It's actually 91% before PKT1 works on Yoshi's second jump. Just to be accurate here.

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
Do you think you could get a few vids of your Lucasvs. these two? It'd really help more.
BTW, PKF fire spam outranges both of these guys. Approach Yoshi aerially from the front, and his options will be limited to his nair which your fair outranges.

hugglebunny

Smash Journeyman
Do you think you could get a few vids of your Lucasvs. these two? It'd really help more.
BTW, PKF fire spam outranges both of these guys. Approach Yoshi aerially from the front, and his options will be limited to his nair which your fair outranges.
thnx good advice, but i haven't recorded any vids yet. I hope to film within the next 3 weeks

Top Bottom