• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Need Help On Pikachu vs Sonic and Link

Dream Land Works

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, what's up.

Recently I have been having trouble against these two when the player knew what he was doing with them. Pikachu's seems to only get a few hits before being comboed by Sonic and this happens in a pattern. With Link, his projectile spam seems to be a problem for Pikachu until I get up close, but some how I find myself spaced away and the bombs start flying again.

So does anyone have tips for fighting these two with Pikachu.

massimo009

Smash Cadet
When sonic rushes you switch between doing B and D-smash. The B will interrupted him, but the D-Smash will deffinately take priority over any of his attacks and will launch him setting you up for some aerials. Also, since sonic is so quick, try to get around using QA especially if he is comboing you beacause your invinvible for a while in QA. Against link, its important that you stay close to him and dont give him a chance to hit you from a distance with his projectiles. When your near him, your speed will destroy him. Also, when link and sonic are recovering, do your D-smash or D-special next to the edge depending on the height of their recoveries. Have anymore questions?

Top Bottom