• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Need help on Event 41 on Hard

Starscream

Smash Ace
So Events 1-40 on Hard were pretty much a piece of cake save for a few. But 41 just seems impossible. I was barely able to do it on Normal with Marth. Jiggly's rest got nerfed so much that she's worthless for it. Any tips?

susu_atari

Smash Ace
It's not as hard as event #51 on melee. Like Wassup111 said, Ike works nicely.

Toon Link can OHKO giant Mario really easily, if you back throw him off the edge and short hop into his dair. Make sure you hit him centrally, as otherwise it won't spike.

jotun

Smash Ace
I just did it with Ike

Went to the ledge and used aether over and over until Mario found ways to kill himself, then I just fought Snake and Sonic

Aaryk

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Aarykk
3DS FC
0834-3787-5311
Ike ftw.
I did almost exactly what jotun did, just aether-spiked mario when he jumped off the edge and then just chucked items at Snake and Sonic. They play like *******, you just have to get a good round.

I'm upset though, you don't get any achievement or reward for beating all the event matches on hard. Just a question, is event 41 the last one? there's nothing else after 41 on hard? because it's really odd that they wouldn't reward you with anything after that hell.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
I used Snake. On Hard, Giant Mario has a habit of SDing when he gets too agressive near the edge so exploit that. Afterwards, I had a easy time eliminating the other two.

Luz

Smash Apprentice
Man, I hardly could beat this on easy. I kept trying as ZSS, but she's wayyyy too light. So I switched to Fox, and I beat it on easy and medium after about 15 minutes of trying. Then I went to hard, and it took me another 15 minutes, and I had to switch to Marth, but I did it. I got to class late, but I did it XD

Also, I find that the best way to win is to make Mario kill himself. Otherwise, you're just screwed.

I thought that Melee's Event 51 was way easier than this though. At least I could beat that with several different characters regularly. Oh well, I need to get better at this game before I start making comparisons.

bnestman

Smash Cadet
Holy lord I used toon link on easy and ike on normal and i found those rough now for hard...

Giygas

BRoomer
BRoomer
Use Pikachu. Spam down+B (Thunder) like crazy. Clears 'em all out. I was able to beat it on hard in 1:02 without losing a life. Piece of cake.

Top Bottom