• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Need help beating Samus (SOLVED)

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
nope you're both doing fox mirrors on FD

Whoever lands the most running u-smashes wins :dkmelee:

Cba$$711

Smash Rookie
Apparently you are not... samus is not a person, she is a CHARACTER... and since she is a character there are a billion different ways to play her. You did not learn a match up my friend, you learned a play style and how to counter it. Sometimes the best way to beat a campy samus, like the one you are describing, is to be patient, powersheild her missiles or just hit them alway with titls, and wait for samus to come to you. You are posting on the wrong board for help and you are asking all the wrong questions. Really think about the game and maybe you will understand.
I was about to sent a hate comment to this one, but then I re-read it and realized you were right I was looking at the match up wrong lmao. I never used tilts to destroy the missiles thanks for the tip dude. I definitely think I'll do better next time around, I also find keeping her off the ground helps also.

Narpas_sword

aside from the fact that this thrad is 3 years old..

careful you vary up your response to missiles, tilting them is fine, but if i see someone doing that i missile > Zair.
Zair hits their tilt away and the missile combos.

sheild beats zair though (wd oos it to punsh the zair lag)

Top Bottom