• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

need 3 questions answer

Charoo

Smash Champion
1. can Sheik DACUS g&w out of air grab release?

2. can sheik drop her sheild after blocking all the back air of g&w and then forward tilt him?

3. can Sheik forward tilt g&w after a ground release?

I'll contribute some since I'm asking question. If snake down throw you. You can usually just get up and hold down to crouch. They will try to grab or jab and miss. Also works on falco who like to jab jab to shine.

You can edge guard marth easily if you can do the ledge boost thing with needle. Pretty much. While they r returning, ledge boost with needles. They are force to upb or retaliate depending on the height. If you can cancel ur needle charge and dodge when he up b. Just whip the ledge and he'll die. If he tries to attack then use ur needles. Sounds hard but actually pretty easy.

After u kill ur opponent, charge needle, and then go to the ledge and whip it instead of ledge grab. People don't usually know that you can get out of the whip instantly and attack. They gonna try to hit u cause of their invincibility, but they usually take too long and get hit instead.

good trade?

Tristan_win

Not dead.
Now your speaking my language! I'll do my best to answer your questions right now. hell... I'll test the game and watch thing now.

1. can Sheik DACUS g&w out of air grab release?
edit2: To my knowledge only on slanted slope can you force ground break like when Halberd is not on the deck if released into the sides. Honestly that's all I know about that...sorry.

edit3: After looking into it farther I went to BF and did air grab releases on game and watch and it looks that he might be able to jump before a dacus could work. It's very close, however after testing the key as well I feel that we cannot dacus game and watch as he stall himself with his dair just out of range.

I also tested it on a level 9 computer for a while and got mix results even after repetitive punishment for a few minutes. ~sighs~ Reasons why you should never trust the computer.

2. can sheik drop her sheild after blocking all the back air of g&w and then forward tilt him?
No idea.

3. can Sheik forward tilt g&w after a ground release?

Well I know she can't jab him like she can some characters. I'll go into vs now and see.

Edit: Yes

I feel bad for doing a poor job answering your questions.

So I'll give you a piece of info you most likely don't know

Sheik chain does out range game and watch bair.

Edu.

Smash Cadet
1. No you can't Dacus g&w out of air grab release but you can f-air him.

stealth3654

Smash Lord
For question 2, I do not think so. From my knowledge, the turtle has hit boxes until it disappears. So after it disappears, GaW is free to do whatever he wants and dodge the ftilt.

I haven't tested this out myself yet, but apparently Sheik can jab out of GaW's turtle when he lands.

Charoo

Smash Champion
snake can drop his shield and jab g&w after his back air is done which is why I was curious if sheik's f tilt can do it. I know jab doesn't because it have less range than f tilt. I'm talking about if they space it just right here

I didn't know the chain beats back air, thanks.

Here's another nifty trick, when dedede down throw u. When you get up, use up tilt if u know he's going to shield. The 2nd part of up tilt will hit through the shield and his dedede.

Blistering Speed

Smash Champion
Thanks Champ. Regarding B Air, according to Chok you can jab out of it between the last and the second last hit.

FYI, Shiek's chain outranges EVERYTHING G&W from the front, the only thing which can get through is bacon and the chain be retracted and you can shield before that hits.

I might ask Mr Eh if he can test Shieks ground and air release options on all characters, he's done it for a few boards.

Top Bottom