• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Necrotic Challenge #2

Necrotic

Death By Necrosis
Link to original post: [drupal=5463]Necrotic Challenge #2[/drupal]

This isnt really a challenge its more of a give away. Im giving 25 members premium 3 months as my christmas gift to an amazing community. Just PM me for premium. Title either Necrotic or Premium. Premium will be handed out in 4 weeks.

[glow] change of plans i will give premium to 15 members tommorrow as you can see there is only 1 spot left for 1 person to fill. post "Necrotic I Want Premium" in this thread and i will update the list.[/glow]

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=15102107#post15102107

Smashboards arena with my advertisement as a title.

(Premium for tommorow expires tonight at 12 am. Midnight. Anyone who pms me after that waits 4 weeks) that is central time. Current time is 9:00 PM

[glow] CURRENT LIST[/glow]
15 people
luco
smashguy
GIMB
t3h Icy
Mr.Jackpot
nessokman
infiniteV115
-DR3W-
PrivateJoker-Brown
Twinkles
Dark Horse
Yodery
Muhti2
Akenero
Jellybeanman
Richard 89
Slim_X

Necrotic

Death By Necrosis
We got ONE slot left. Someone post Necrotic i want premium!!!

Props to jackpot he actually posted instead of PMd me like everyone else lol

Time is up im adding someone to the slot.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
You get the 1-up and a rush of adrenaline and then you realize it's just a stupid postbit :c

Muhti

Turkish Smasher
Guys calm down.

Necro just got over an emotional depression and still needs a bit of time to calm down from it.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
I wanna prank people. :(

Edit: I just noticed the posts above, sorry. Hope you're doing alright, Necrotic.

Top Bottom