• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

|Neb vs (Some guy you don't know) - Videos

Neb

Smash Lord

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
No Dsmashing 3 times in a row, less using Key from wayyy above people, less chef, less using multiple jabs, and less chef lol. I saw you flinging food the wrong way a few times, be careful which way you are facing :0

Neb

Smash Lord
lol, I was tossing chef backwards in the beginning to possibly rid boomerang on its return, but yeah, when I wanted to b-reversal, I kept screwing up- probably putting in commands to quickly, or one before the other, :/. But when I was punished for it, I quickly stopped. No johns though, thanks for the tips.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
lol, I was tossing chef backwards in the beginning to possibly rid boomerang on its return, but yeah, when I wanted to b-reversal, I kept screwing up- probably putting in commands to quickly, or one before the other, :/. But when I was punished for it, I quickly stopped. No johns though, thanks for the tips.
It's cool, I use Chef only when I am ahead and my opponent is really far away, mostly as a pesudo taunt. I also yell very loudly in their ear, "BACON!!!!".

Neb

Smash Lord
haha, really? I should try that...then again, it was just a friendly, xD.
I can't imagine the reactions you get from your opponent, heheh.

Top Bottom