• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Neat aerial spacing trick...

eRgoT

Smash Rookie
Commented about it but figured I'd bring it to attention here as well. He gains aerial momentum from his monkey flip so he can wave bounce his peanut gun to adjust his spacing. Not game breaking or anything, but in some situations it might allow Diddy to create a safe landing opportunity.

Check out 1:04 and 1:47- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kI8dHy6ums

Granted, the Fox reacted accordingly both times in the video, but you guys get the idea.

ADHD

Smash Hero
The thing I don't like about this is that you have to reversal when you're almost falling to the ground so you can cancel it, or else you HAVE to airdodge if it is up higher in the air. I tested this a while back and barely got any positive results :(

DFEAR

Smash Hero
The thing I don't like about this is that you have to reversal when you're almost falling to the ground so you can cancel it, or else you HAVE to airdodge if it is up higher in the air. I tested this a while back and barely got any positive results :(
agreed. i found it useful for only getting myself punished : <

TreK

Is "that guy"
arrg this again
that makes me sad cause i still can't do it è_é

eRgoT

Smash Rookie
Check the video at 1:47, he cancels the peanut gun within the first few frames of it coming out (not sure how, need to test it out when I have the time).

@Player-1: Just look for some threads in Tactical on wave-bouncing, I'd dig em up but I'm lazy.

concaib

Smash Rookie
you press and hold b and during the first few frames you sheild, thats how to cancel the popgun :) works until his popgun is about horizontal

Bellioes

Smash Lord
Wow I love Yuis Fox.
It looks so fast and he has some nice combos
And about the aerial trick, I find it only useful against characters that are good at keeping you in the air *coughMKcough*
You can use it to sortve fake them out when your recovering from above. Other than that, it seems like something to just be flashy with

Top Bottom