• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - Smash Wars 2008 NE Round 3 Results - DEADLINE 4:50 Eastern

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf_FTW

Smash Journeyman
thanx man nice ness by the way but green hill zone i wasn't genna let u grapple kill :p

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Sorry 'bout that Dinner. We've got it fixed for next round. dmtmanga, make sure to fight Dinner, and not Zein. ;)

Oakwood

Smash Cadet
Oakwood beats Violent-Nin 3-1

Sorry about the delay there, I went to grab some food after the last round. Excellent games, I gotta say. I'm not use to fighting link and your spacing is great. Superb stage counterpicking skills as well, in my opinion. :)

Violent-nin

Smash Ace
Oakwood beats Violent-Nin 3-1

Sorry about the delay there, I went to grab some food after the last round. Excellent games, I gotta say. I'm not use to fighting link and your spacing is great. Superb stage counterpicking skills as well, in my opinion. :)
It's alright. Thanks man, your MK is very dangerous, I'm rooting for ya to win the rest of the tournament. Good luck.

Dinner

Smash Apprentice
Contacted Dmtmanga via PM and AIM and no answer :(. What happens now?

edit:
Sorry 'bout that Dinner. We've got it fixed for next round. dmtmanga, make sure to fight Dinner, and not Zein
Thanks =)

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Alright, congrats everyone who made it through to round 4! New threads will be made shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom