• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nc Smashfest

Keith_Da_Thief

Smash Journeyman
does anyone have a pad where we could hold smashfest like once or twice each month? both brawl and melee. i feel it will make us stronger as a state. btw is their any smashfest in mind over the winter break?

Keith_Da_Thief

Smash Journeyman
I'd go to Danny and Nima's place. Me and Michael (KSK) will play Melee and I will be glad to teach all who wish to learn.
one thing.... my jiggs goes hard, so ill be doing the teachings around here... second, danny dosent play melee so unless u want a terrorist to bomb that game, i suggest we do it somewhere else.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Thursday makes me pretty happy. I feel like I'm doing something Friday but I don't know what it is lol.

Saturday I'll be in SC.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
****!

I'll check with my parents to make sure it's cool but I'm sure it will be.

Also, if I go, could Twitch(hopefully) and I stay with you/someone over night? It's a long drive back lol.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
No one else would stay? Awww

I guess I'll see what my options are(and if I can even come lol) before I give any word on that lol.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I'm always down for more stuff at Danny's place. Yuh for Cary smash.

Keith_Da_Thief

Smash Journeyman
slasher by any chance could us brawlers come over??? i wasnt specific in my thread, but i wanted melee and brawl smashfest

edit: @ JON if ur looking for a response of that 4 stock. yes everyone the asian with the little **** 4 stocked me ONCE. every other time, my falco puts him to shame.

SK919

Deal with it
slasher by any chance could us brawlers come over??? i wasnt specific in my thread, but i wanted melee and brawl smashfest

edit: @ JON if ur looking for a response of that 4 stock. yes everyone the asian with the little **** 4 stocked me ONCE. every other time, my falco puts him to shame.
I cant have that many people in my house.

Although I'm still not sure how many people are coming. I predicted atleast 6 melee players ... and thats aleady pushin it

Jon?

Smash Champion

Your Falco also lost to my Marth. What's with the racist comments by the way? You mad?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Me(Twitch can't go), Slasher, Moo are the only confirmed people. I might see if I coudl pick up Stongers or Jim on the way(maybe Charlotte people as an alternative, or Gboro people as another alternative) because I wanna go haha.

Top Bottom