• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Eh yall, I'm gonna be coming to North Carolina soon-ish to go to Wake Law, but I'm interested in playing with some peeps! I probably won't go to tourneys and stuff (I'm olllddddddd), but I'm down to play when I'm free. HOLLAAAAAA

Kiyosuyo

Smash Cadet
Hey guys, I just relocated to Fayeteville, NC, and I'm looking for some people to play smash with. I have plenty of room in my house and I'd really like to meet some NC smashers after living in SC for years and hearing about everyone. If there's anyone in and around the Fayeteville area that would like to get together and play some melee(I only play melee) my skype is Vylandra_ add me and we can work out a time.

Nessafile

Smash Apprentice
I live in Fayetteville but I'm 13 so uh sry
I know there's a doc player named Malcom in the fb Group who lives in Fayetteville.

Whitepanda

Smash Rookie
Going to be moving to Charlotte North Carolina next week, any smash weeklies or smash groups there?

RedmanSSBM

Improving My Process
Going to be moving to Charlotte North Carolina next week, any smash weeklies or smash groups there?
I live in Charlotte but I'll be out of state on vacation all next week. Nothing much really goes on during the summer, but I'll be down for friendlies during the summer and of course during fall semester.

Whitepanda

Smash Rookie
I live in Charlotte but I'll be out of state on vacation all next week. Nothing much really goes on during the summer, but I'll be down for friendlies during the summer and of course during fall semester.
Sweet def looking to get some new friends in the area, as well as smashers. I'll be on vacation after I get there in South Carolina for a week as well. Going to be living at the casa Bella apartments.

kingdude139

Smash Rookie
NNID
KING139
3DS FC
0404-7900-7781
Hey NC! Its been a while, but I'm getting back into smash with Sm4sh 3DS. I'm KING139, but some of you might remember me as Lui. Or, not remember me at all, it has been a long ties since I've been to a tourny or even seen any smashers.

I had to make a new account because I couldn't log into my old one. Oops.

emb1234

Smash Apprentice
Hey NC! Its been a while, but I'm getting back into smash with Sm4sh 3DS. I'm KING139, but some of you might remember me as Lui. Or, not remember me at all, it has been a long ties since I've been to a tourny or even seen any smashers.

I had to make a new account because I couldn't log into my old one. Oops.
Lol, hi Lui!

No one posts on Smashboards any more. :( At least not for NC's local stuff. Check out this thing to find people.

kingdude139

Smash Rookie
NNID
KING139
3DS FC
0404-7900-7781
Lol, hi Lui!

No one posts on Smashboards any more. :( At least not for NC's local stuff. Check out this thing to find people.
No one but you? :O Nah, I'll check it out. It was just really nostalgic actually finding this thread and seeing my name in the list of honorable bros.

Top Bottom