• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

stingers

Smash Obsessed
wow i listened to the first 5 seconds and turned that **** off

sounds like something that's trying to be a RPG final boss theme but sounds gay instead

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Niggardly is the funniest word in the English language. Because it has nothing to do with black people.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
PP just makin up for his post quota outta freakin nowhere.

Good god. I can't catch up like I want to.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Niggardly is the funniest word in the English language. Because it has nothing to do with black people.
Negroid is pretty funny too(read it in a book with the word "negroness" in the same sentence...it was ****) but it does have to do with black people.

I do like that word though and my friend and I played around with it before and had good times.

DAftFlip

Smash Journeyman
Hey, I'm having a little get together at my place today. I know I know, it's Monday.
BUT, if you're interested in coming and need an address hit up my cell 1(347)475-8645

See ya guys later!

( I added an exclamation mark to make my outro more dynamic) :3

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Direvulcan's mom? Wouldn't have expected that.

This working on an "as needed" basis thing is fun now because I haven't worked in a while and my last paycheck was **** lol.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I'm an independent contractor for a company called "American Restoration," a local thing here that repairs some of the damage done when houses get ***** by nature and then we take stuff inside the house and clean it and fix it up and then either give it back or sell it.

I've helped tear a bunch down in one house once(SUCKED lol but whatever) and the rest of the time I've been cleaning furniture. Too manual-labor-y for my taste so I'm gonna try to find a new job, but it pays well enough and is different and doesn't have me working all of the time so I'm not TOO dissatisfied right now.

Top Bottom