• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC brawl tourney

7thFonon

Smash Apprentice
There will be a Brawl tournament going on at UNC Pembroke. My friend who is hosting wanted me to post this as he is not a member here. Unfortunately, I won't be at this tournament as I got a track meet on that day.

Date:

March 22, 2008

Time:

TBA

Rules :

No Items
3 Stock

Unsure of :

What stages will be banned
Prize
Time Limit

I will either update this or hopefully my buddy will make an account here... To contact him about this tournament.... 910-584-5469.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
Well... yeah... I haven't been on smashboards in a while... but i really dont think this tourney here is gonna work out... (NOT TRYING 2 KNOCK MY FRIEND DOWN OR ANYTHING)... but the people that are trying 2 host the tourney are asking for too much money... they want 20$ for singles and 20$ for doubles (that's 10$ a piece) and a freaking Venue fee... which i really dont know how much that is... and since this is being organized by an organization... there wont be a cash pay-out... they would have a give the winner(s) a gift card and they mentioned something about somebody getting a PS3...

they say that they can provide systems and everything... but NOBODY on campus besides the people that I hang around have a WII... that includes myself/7thFonon/Dama/The Guy hosting the tourney (afro)/Aaron/Desmond (2 wii's)/john... and that's just about it... So unless there are people coming who has wii... then this tourney is probably gonna take forever...

Malk

Smash Champion
Another thing
The last tournament at UNC Pembrooook was horribly run
horribly

We're just going to have one in Raleigh

POM

Smash Apprentice
charlotte is gonna have their own series...sometime. still in planning.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
Another thing
The last tournament at UNC Pembrooook was horribly run
horribly

We're just going to have one in Raleigh
how are you gonna say anything when you was not there.....

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
i dont care where the tourney is at, i just want to have one so i can own up =), no matter the entry fee and such

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
THIS TIME LOZR... IM CALLING YOU OUT PERSONALLY... your crew vs our crew... (2v2) b/c the rest of our crew isn't ready yet... THAT IS RIGHT... THAT IS RIGHT!!! haha(balls of fury)... your best 2... against me and dama... SEE US... bring a lot of $$ you are gonna need it... well... im gonna need it...

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
yeah brawl... MELEE WAS LAST DECEMBER MAN... lol... but hey we are coming up 2 Henderson... i dont know how far that is from Rocky mount... but i think i have Karn's number... so i might give him a call later on 2day... so if yall want 2 meet up and BRAWL it out...

AfroThunder

Smash Rookie
the Entry Fee is going to be $10 for single and $20 for doubles

it will be alot better for me to join and answer all question before the tourney starts instead of everyone going by word of mouth my bad

AfroThunder

Smash Rookie
hey there has been a problem in the date of the Tourney since it going to be on Easter Week end i don't want it to take away for anyone important plans if anyone still wants to come plz contact or responded to the post me if no one does then i will move the tourney to the next two weeks contact me later

and if anyone else has more question about the tourney contact me ill give you the full lay out of the fight

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
randell... how are yall gonna do brackets... I cant come 2 the tourney this weekend sorry... so i guess it's up 2 matt 2 win this tourney... if you need my help with anything... let me know before friday...

AfroThunder

Smash Rookie
well right now we have a problem with the staff alot of them are going on trip and some fighter won't be able to make it this weekend so we all came down to the conclusion that it will be better to move that tourney to another date. for what we know the tourney is going to be held in the next two weeks

cyclops4ever

Smash Apprentice
so its official now? may wario sama leave you all with the smell of poot before he sends you away in shame.......wa wa....wa wa wa....wa wa......i wa'd ya mom in her wa.....wawa.

7thFonon

Smash Apprentice
HAHA... MATT YOU ARE SO STUPID... this is David by the way (itch) but you should already know that... cuz im the shiz-it... and that's why i stay next 2 the toilet... but what are you doing... are you going 2 that night class 2night... i need 2 get them notes from that german dude... but whatever... good luck on that test *****h...

WHAT'S THE MATTER SCARED...

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
I dont know... you have 2 ask that afro dude... him and his friends are the one hosting/sponsoring this thing... but from what i hear... it's cash... and i dont know the rest... i'll just know that if a lot of people come... i'll play... if they dont... i'll still play... and if we do team games... ME AND DAMA ARE GONNA DESTROY ANY ONE OF YALL ON TEAMS... all i got 2 say is WATCH OUT FOR THAT FART MAN... IT'S DEADLY... even the poot can kill you... and then watch out for LUCAS when he praise and worship on yall... INDEED...

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
SEE ME LOZR... but after me and dama whoop up on ya... and ya boys... you are gonna be known as LOZER... from now on... bring that marth of yours... ALL OF YOU... YOU SHALL FEEL THE WRATH OF THE HOLY ORDER (DAMA/ITCH/VALZ)

cyclops4ever

Smash Apprentice
i dont care about the tourney to be honest...i just wanna play some good people and see how bad i'm gona be whoopin up on lozer, pac, ali, BEHR,(for touchnig my character) knorr...you know the usuals.lol you guys wont win team matches against me and dave! you cant wash that poot out of ya clothes.

BEHR

Smash Hero
i dont care about the tourney to be honest...i just wanna play some good people and see how bad i'm gona be whoopin up on lozer, pac, ali, BEHR,(for touchnig my character) knorr...you know the usuals.lol you guys wont win team matches against me and dave! you cant wash that poot out of ya clothes.
Maybe I might if I get a ride and not join the tourney and just play. o;

I'll show you how Wario is played BOI.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
you are a CHARACTER JACKER BEHR... find ya own character man.. and let dama enjoy his in peace... PLEASE... but whatever... as long as none of yall touch my boy fred... who will be making his debut on youtube soon.. and wolf... and my secret character... but like Dama said... we are gonna have no mercy in this team battle... if people actually come 2 this thing... so when yall walk through the door... just go ahead and give us your money... we do accept personal checks... credit cards... debit cards... pay pal... foreign exchange currency... anything as long as it's profitable... if you wanna give us your nintendo ds... we accept those 2...

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
Afro (randell) wanted me 2 let everybody know... that since he cant make it to this tourney this weekend... that the tourney is CANCELL'D... so dont show up 2moro people... i would have posted this earlier but smashboards has been down alot... indeed...

SORRY GUYS... IT'S NOT MY FAULT

Top Bottom