• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NBK (Natural Born Killers)

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
NBK is a clan that was created in 2008 by Shablivion and it had a good run goin until late 2009. Shab brought NBK back in early 2011 and we had alot of succes. We recruited solid players and had a close battle with a good clan called LOS. Unfortunately shortly after the crew battle many members abandoned the clan for some reason. The clan did not completly die as there are still ppl who are willing to continue NBK if there are enough members

Im making this thread basically for anyone that wants to be a part of NBK. Looking for LOYAL players only. By loyal i dont mean you have to get "NBK" tattoed on ur back but ppl who will not leave then clan for other clans. You dont have to play on kaillera everyday but just have a way to contact you like MSN or AIM so that when we have crew battles we can get ahold of you.

EDIT: nvr mind, mod please close this thread

NTA

Smash Lord
shortly after the crew battle many members abandoned the clan for some reason
I don't even remember who most of the members were but you were the one of the first to leave and say NBK is dead.

NovaSmash

3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
I don't even remember who most of the members were but you were the one of the first to leave and say NBK is dead.
first of all u never wore ur tag when u were in NBK and since u dont even remember who was in the clan u fail for accusing me of leaving first

NTA

Smash Lord
first of all u never wore ur tag when u were in NBK and since u dont even remember who was in the clan u fail for accusing me of leaving first
I wore my tag more than you. If I didn't wear my tag it was because I crashed, because of bs and I never thought of saving the tag in a text document. Mos t of the nbk members weren't online most of the time. Soup lost the tag way after you did. You = First

NovaSmash

3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
I wore my tag more than you. If I didn't wear my tag it was because I crashed, because of bs and I never thought of saving the tag in a text document. Mos t of the nbk members weren't online most of the time. Soup lost the tag way after you did. You = First
ask shab and he'll tell u i wore the tag more than u

NTA

Smash Lord
ask shab and he'll tell u i wore the tag more than u

Fry is not eligible to ask that question. He got stuck in an infinite loop with a robot.

You were on more than me most of the time because I forgot to download pj64k. So of course you wore it longer than me.

NovaSmash

3DS FC
2079-8171-3301

NTA

Smash Lord
Well in the case I could've sworn wearing my tag more than you, I just thought it would be fine to just agree with you just to be finished. And there was no need to report all the posts. You could've just reported one post, and someone would look over the rest or you could've just told the same mod.

Top Bottom