• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nashville, TN. I need a training partner.

aOA

Smash Rookie
I need to train hard, so I was wondering if anybody from Nashville would want to train with me. I am good, but I want to be the best.

Tselel (5805)

Smash Cadet
NNID
Chris_Tselel
I have a friend here in Jackson, TN offering a free meal to anyone who can beat him on 64. I'm a Brawl man myself and a Melee wannabe, so I cannot satisfy his urges.

Scarface

Smash Apprentice
I also have a friend in Nashville who wants to get back into smash, but is hesitant/lazy to get back into the scene. Is there a group of people from Nashville that routinely get together and Smash all the live long day?

_ToAsT_

Smash Apprentice
If you ever come to the Memphis area, I can train with you in Melee. I don't come to Nashville very often, but we can train when I come up that way as well if you'd like.

syPHILys

Smash Cadet
I'm moving to Clarksville in 6 months, how's the community in Nashville? I'm willing to train with you, and anyone around really. Is there any tournaments held close?

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Check out the middle tn smash thread and Tennessee locator thread. I tend to be the guys to talk to about middle tn smash.

adam87

Smash Rookie
I'm moving to Clarksville in 6 months, how's the community in Nashville? I'm willing to train with you, and anyone around really. Is there any tournaments held close?
Hey man I'm moving to Guthrie Kentucky next week and need someone to train in smash for melee project m and smash 4 maybe we could help each other. I'm just now learning to wavedash and other advanced techniques.

jewCjewce

Smash Rookie
Im moving to the nashville area in a month. I think I'll take anyone in 64. Especially for a free meal.

Top Bottom