• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Naruto

D

Deleted member

I knew that deep down Konan would assist Naruto (although this is non-direct...) in fighting Madara.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Now if she makes him a sandwich, then things will get interesting.

Lol sorry I'm in a troll mood. A group of friends and I Facebook trolled so many people yesterday.

D

Deleted member

GoldenYuiitusin-.....There to be there? Also secretly an alien planning on enslaving humanity and using people as livestock.

quirkynature

Smash Ace
...all without the help of Madara and having gay eyeballs.
Terywj= the REAL leader of Akatsuki.

Behold, Naruto, the power of Terywj....the power of...THE INTERNET!!!

**slash slash BOOM CUT SLASH BOOM BOOMMMMMMM WAAAAH ARGGHHHHHH AIIIIEEEE BOOMMM MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA**

All praise to Lord Terywj. All hail Lord Terywj.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Terywj = the REAL leader of Akatsuki.

Behold, Naruto, the power of Terywj....the power of...THE INTERNET!!!

**slash slash BOOM CUT SLASH BOOM BOOMMMMMMM WAAAAH ARGGHHHHHH AIIIIEEEE BOOMMM MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA**

All praise to Lord Terywj. All hail Lord Terywj.
Okay that's taking it a bit too far lol.

D

Deleted member

And just like Invader Zim, no one suspects my true purpose even when it has been exposed...

quirkynature

Smash Ace
Okay that's taking it a bit too far lol.
:|

Lord Terywj is as humble as he is powerful. ALL HAIL LORD TERYWJ! DEATH TO...Konoha? Who are we supposed to wage a war against, anyway?

META-KNIGHT!!! DEATH TO META-KNIGHT!!!

And just like Invader Zim, no one suspects my true purpose even when it has been exposed...
But, as you well know, appearances can be deceiving, which brings me back to the reason why we're here. We're not here because we're free. We're here because we're not free. There is no escaping reason; no denying purpose. Because as we both know, without purpose, we would not exist.

It is purpose that created us.
Purpose that connects us.
Purpose that pulls us.
That guides us.
That drives us.
It is purpose that defines us.
Purpose that binds us.
We are here because of you, Mr Yuiitusin. We're here to take from you what you tried to take from us.
Purpose.

*BOOM BOOM SLASH HACK SLASH CUT AIIIEEE ARGH MUHAHAHAHAHAA-COUGHCOUGHCOUGH-HAHAHAHAHAHA-COUGHCOUGHCOUG- NEEEEEOW ZHING WHING CUT CUT BAM BAM BOOMMMM WAAAAAAHHHHHHAAAAAA HAIIYAAAAA AWESOMEGRAPHICEFFECTSSOCOOOOLLLLLLWHEEEEEE OOGABOOGA MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA**

(As you all can surmise, I watched the Matrix on my phone instead of paying attention in class today.)

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
like, diedara's actually powers are pretty bad, but the guy ***** so hard its unbelieveable. (favv character <33333)

i'm hoping konan shows us what she's really made of, even though her power is lack luster like diedara's

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Deidara's powers aren't really that bad. His flaws are really his attitude and signing in the open. Explosives on whim are great, so normal ninja wouldn't have to rely on exploding tags, etc. The fact that his Substitiution Jutsu entrap the opponent is great setup bait for close combat, and being able to direct aerial explosives keeps up with long distance fighters.
He would have and should have killed Sasuke right then and there but Sasuke had to use his homoesexual eyeballs to the rescue. Again.

Also, great cheesy pick-up line for Deidara:
"I have a booboo. Can you kiss it better?" *Holds out hand*

quirkynature

Smash Ace
Deidara's powers aren't really that bad.
Stupid line: Deidara blows. XD

I actually found Deidara to have one of the coolest ninjutsu in the series. Only thing that sucks is, as Tery said, that the Sharingan is now broken. Actually, iTachi broke it when he first appeared. The way he took out Gaara showed potential, but he was killed off just to further Sasuke's agenda of hate and pain.

:ohwell:

Edit: I think Sasuke is going to give Naruto his Eternal Mangekyou (eventually after he's been brought "to the light") to fight Madara, a la Obito.

Edit (2):
http://mthruf.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/719c0e22-f2ba-4664-91a8-284947930fb6.jpg

You can't escape... XD

Too much CoNR3

D

Deleted member

@Terywj: The challenge is set, then. You shall be the first of my feed.

@quirkynature: But I didn't take your purpose. I'm GIVING humanity a purpose.

But on the topic of Naruto: Deidara is basically a suicide bomber, and as thus, his nickname is "Achmed".

quirkynature

Smash Ace
@quirkynature: But I didn't take your purpose. I'm GIVING humanity a purpose.

But on the topic of Naruto: Deidara is basically a suicide bomber, and as thus, his nickname is "Achmed".
I...uh...I don't even know who (or what) an Invader Zim is...

On the topic of Deidara: SILENCE! HE KILL YOU!

XD

D

Deleted member

I...uh...I don't even know who (or what) an Invader Zim is...

On the topic of Deidara: SILENCE! HE KILL YOU!

XD
Invader Zim is a cartoon about an alien named Zim who has a human disguise (although his skin is still green...), that plots to enslave mankind. Only one kid actually knows what he is and his true purpose, but no one beleives him, even when the proof is right THERE!

And someone should make a Naruto Jeff Dunham video. (Naruto characters are the puppets and Dunham. Deidara would be Achmed.)

D

Deleted member

Killer Bee=Sweet Daddy Dee

Danzo/Jiraiya/3rd Hokage/Tsunade (whichever)=Walter

Neji=Melvin the Superhero Guy

Yes.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Jose Jalapeno would go to the first Spanish person in Naruto.

Wait.

Kumogakura ninjas are dark skinned.
Dark skinned are either tanned or Hispanic.
Kumogakure ninjas are Spanish?!

Top Bottom