• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(Naruto VS Cloud possible!) Replacing characters with other Brawl characters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dantarion

Smash Champion
This thread intrigues me. Yes, I am rezing it, but they have some of the same problems here that I am having with my Clone Engine.

superyoshi888

Smash Lord
This thread intrigues me. Yes, I am rezing it, but they have some of the same problems here that I am having with my Clone Engine.
So I've been away for a month and when did Dant start working on a clone engine? :o

This thread is really interesting. Makes me wonder if Peach over Alloys is possible. I guess not, considering Peach's file size is most likely much larger than the alloys.

superyoshi888

Smash Lord
Clone Engine = filling the forbidden 7 slots with data to load independent characters.
Yeah, I saw that. Looks really interesting....although I'm pretty sure my brain hasn't fully processed what Dant posted yet. :laugh:

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
DS22, the only character who works with Lucario is Sonic.
So maybe Mewtwo on Sonic and Lucario unreplaced, or the opposite.
The good thing (and bad thing at the same time) is that when we do this Lucario and Mewtwo are gonna use the same SFX, but that's not a real problem, it actually is good because I don't think I'm gonna rebuild a BRSAR based on Sonic.
We just need to rebuild the PSA actually, to have SFX that sound good on Lucario's attacks, but they are from Mewtwo anyways.
I want you to do all that stuff if you could.
(BTW if we're gonna have the two don't forget to use classical Lucario textures, like normal Lucario, Shiny Lucario, Shadow Lucario, and whatever you feel like having.)
If people would like it, I can make Lucario more 5th Gen-ish if you get what I mean. Movesetwise obviously.
Anyways, have a good day and forget about me hacking brawl for a while. :p

ds22

Smash Lord
DS22, the only character who works with Lucario is Sonic.
So maybe Mewtwo on Sonic and Lucario unreplaced, or the opposite.
The good thing (and bad thing at the same time) is that when we do this Lucario and Mewtwo are gonna use the same SFX, but that's not a real problem, it actually is good because I don't think I'm gonna rebuild a BRSAR based on Sonic.
We just need to rebuild the PSA actually, to have SFX that sound good on Lucario's attacks, but they are from Mewtwo anyways.
I want you to do all that stuff if you could.
(BTW if we're gonna have the two don't forget to use classical Lucario textures, like normal Lucario, Shiny Lucario, Shadow Lucario, and whatever you feel like having.)
If people would like it, I can make Lucario more 5th Gen-ish if you get what I mean. Movesetwise obviously.
Anyways, have a good day and forget about me hacking brawl for a while. :p
When the Clone Engine comes around, one of the F7 slots will be filled with Mewtwo (so no problem with replacing, since it's a new slot) and Mewtwo will probably be rebuild by the Project M team, since they will most likely include him in the project (I will try to help them though).
And what I heard from Dantarion, it will require no real editing PSA wise to get him to function independently.

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
When the Clone Engine comes around, one of the F7 slots will be filled with Mewtwo (so no problem with replacing, since it's a new slot) and Mewtwo will probably be rebuild by the Project M team, since they will most likely include him in the project (I will try to help them though).
And what I heard from Dantarion, it will require no real editing PSA wise to get him to function independently.
Excellent... How many characters can you add in the clone engine...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom